What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Washington State Score Prediction Thread

This doesn't sound right. Safety is a big deal when running Ralphie, and the path is cleared and monitored. Can I get a citation on this?

I'm open to being wrong here, but this sounds like a false narrative; the sort of myth perpetuated by fan bases to stoke anger at another team.

Aside from calling you a ****ing liar on your opening post, welcome. I'm looking forward to this game.
I was there in the stands is the citation. Probably a little bit of hyperbole going on in my memory, but the proximity of Ralphie to our players/ rally squad/ cheer leaders was way too close and several had to dodge the stampede.

As someone else said, it was WSU's first time in Boulder and maybe they didn't heed the advice, idk. Probably doesn't help my memory that we got our asses whooped that day as well. On a good note, the fans were pretty nice as I remember.

I was there in the stands is the citation. Probably a little bit of hyperbole going on in my memory, but the proximity of Ralphie to our players/ rally squad/ cheer leaders was way too close and several had to dodge the stampede.

As someone else said, it was WSU's first time in Boulder and maybe they didn't heed the advice, idk. Probably doesn't help my memory that we got our asses whooped that day as well. On a good note, the fans were pretty nice as I remember.
Unfortunately the trailer is set before the run, it is tough to alter her path too much as she comes around the corner. I know they try to keep the visiting team behind the trailer until she is back inside.

when you come to Boulder, you might get stomped by a Buffalo. I am sure that is written somewhere

First our Buffalo ran over your team, and now you're saying that CU fans were nice? You Sir, are full of ****.

Is that it? Seems like we had a few guys leave the AZ game.

We had Irwin & Kronshage out. Kough and Irwin (TE) got rolled up on during game. All but Kough have been practicing & good to go.

First our Buffalo ran over your team, and now you're saying that CU fans were nice? You Sir, are full of ****.

I was there when Brian Bosworth tried to take Ralphie on. The rest of the OU team got out of the way, but Bosworth went out and tried to head her off. She would have run right through him, but he jumped back - and nearly up into the stands - as she approached. I thought it was hilarious. So, I could believe there were other incidents, especially if WSU didn't pay attention and were out in the field where they don't belong.

Now, they wait to bring visiting team out until after Ralphie has finished running. I think that's in part from the Bosworth incident.

#22 Washington State at #10 Colorado - Sat, Nov 19, 3:30 PM ET (374)
POINT SPREADTOTALMONEY LINE
Westgate
+4.5
WSU: -110
COLO: -110
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
N/AN/A
PinnacleSports.comN/AN/AN/A
BOVADA.lv
+4.5
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
N/AN/A
BETONLINE.ag
+4.5
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
60 O/Uo: -110
u: -110
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
WSU: +170
COLO: -195
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
SportsBetting.ag
+4.5
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
60 O/Uo: -110
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
COLO: -195
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
5Dimes.eu
+4.5
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
60.5 O/Uo: -110
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
COLO: -200
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Looking to Gilbert, Carroll and Tupo to make Witherspoon's and Oliver's jobs easier.

Falking Cougs 0
Golden Buffaloes 25

tom%20osborne%20buffalo%20colorado%20nebraska%20view%20ralphie.jpg

Back