What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado vs Minnesota game Thread

As long as we don’t (ever) run an RPO in order to protect Lewis, I’m good with that.

Wow... I can't believe how bad we look today... Our offense line is trash! Our QB looks lost! Chev needs to be canned!

Rick George was in a bad spot when Tucker left for Mich. State after national signing day. Not a ton of options for coaches at that point. Then you add a global pandemic on top of that. This offseason is key for the program's future.
Logic. Stop it.

4 straight quarters without as much as a field goal. Not sure where we even begin to climb out of this hole.

We fired MacIntyre a year after being the national coach of the year.

When it isn't working it isn't working.

If we want to have credibility with coaching candidates give them a budget that lets them get quality assistants and commit to recruiting support so they can get the talent it takes to win.
But not in year two. I’m just not sure where RG would go from here getting a coach. I suspect it wouldn’t be a clear upgrade and would have to be a long shot where we hope to get lucky

Back