What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Construction Update Thread

ne-03.jpg

Football Locker Room

ne-04.jpg

Football Player's Lounge

ne-12.jpg

Champions Center Hallway

ne-08.jpg

Head Football Coach's Office

ne-07.jpg

Football Recruiting Lounge

I would masturbate furiously if those were our uniforms. Amazing. Also the new website is spectacular. RG is GOAT

"Only facility in the country with complete injury diagnostics capability on site including advanced MRI, Rehab and sports medicine, practice facility and strength facilty, as part of one complex". From MM and RG. Basically anything you need to diagnose and treat properly at staff finger tips.

MM suggested it is a huge seller with parents! Plus creating buzz amongst recruits.

Momma mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. Well thought out!

"Only facility in the country with complete injury diagnostics capability on site including advanced MRI, Rehab and sports medicine, practice facility and strength facilty, as part of one complex". From MM and RG. Basically anything you need to diagnose and treat properly at staff finger tips.

MM suggested it is a huge seller with parents! Plus creating buzz amongst recruits.

Momma mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. Well thought out!

meanwhile in Lubbock: "Now you see that electrical closet over there? That is our on-campus concussion rehabilitation and recovery facility."

Slightly behind, but not by much. The soils were bad and required more work during the foundation construction for the Champions Center. IPF is behind because CU added a parking garage, wasn't going to be done in time for this season anyway. Champions Center will be ready for training in June, and will be finished before the first home game.

Slightly behind, but not by much. The soils were bad and required more work during the foundation construction for the Champions Center. IPF is behind because CU added a parking garage, wasn't going to be done in time for this season anyway. Champions Center will be ready for training in June, and will be finished before the first home game.

The garage was a good decision. The soils dont surprise me that much given the proximity to the creek and the scale of the excavation. Ill bet there was all kinds of different **** in there. I wonder if the year back in time was identified at the deepest (non caisson) point and if the creek was once located where the structure now is...

The garage was a good decision. The soils dont surprise me that much given the proximity to the creek and the scale of the excavation. Ill be there was all kinds of different **** in there.

Agree with the above. The apparently ran into quite a bit of rock and then unstable soils under that. That hillside/creek area has to be a mess, who knows what that berm was made of from the excavation of "Colorado Field" back in the 20's.

look at the bright side, the Dal Ward reno was started early if you are going strictly by the video timeline...

I drove past at about 9pm last night (Sunday) and the whole area was lit up. I couldn't believe that it looked like they were working at that time.

I drove past at about 9pm last night (Sunday) and the whole area was lit up. I couldn't believe that it looked like they were working at that time.

Spring rains, snow melt, saturation without the retaining walls in place could be a disaster. The NE corner of Folsom could slide into the hole if its wet enough. Liquified soil is scary ****.

Back