What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU Head Coach Search Thread - Primetime

I’m interested in seeing who prime time hires for a staff. He is bringing his son. Wonder if he’ll pull a Frosty and bring his whole staff from JSU. But Colorado does need to be better for college football.

Yeah I know you hill billies think Neb should remain where it’s at but Neb is better for College football if we were at the top just like CU although cu has been in the **** hole longer then Neb I think since Steward was QB
bless your heart, child. i welcome the hate that you give. and i cherish the beating you will take again at folsom.

And it's my personal opinion that college football will be better - as a whole - if nebraska continues to suck.
Can't wait for all the hype around that gimme that will be Prime's first game at Folsom.

And we might need a "Silly Coach Prime takes" thread.

Yeah I know you hill billies think Neb should remain where it’s at but Neb is better for College football if we were at the top just like CU although cu has been in the **** hole longer then Neb I think since Steward was QB
Hillbillies? Please, we're the academic elites that you flyover-staters loathe with such envy. While CU has indeed been in the ****ter for some time now, it's not quite as long as you might suggest.

Why do you think it's good for college football if nebraska is at the top? Only nebraska fans think that. CU, on the other hand, is a national ****ing treasure. Everybody who doesn't wear red polyester sansabelts loves us!

With Kansas making a bowl this year, the power 5 team with the longest bowl drought is now also the only power 5 team to never win an ncaa men's basketball tournament game. any guesses who that team is?
Me Me Me GIF by Your Happy Workplace

With Kansas making a bowl this year, the power 5 team with the longest bowl drought is now also the only power 5 team to never win an ncaa men's basketball tournament game. any guesses who that team is?
LOL and that team isn't doing either of those things this year

I do feel bad for the Rick Clevelands of the world. Dude writes for the Mississippi Times and likely has known all week that HCDS was out. He wasn't a dbag (AFAIK) and didn't cash in, knowing as a local he had a front seat at the presser after the game and could likely ask THE question. I imagine he usually has the space to himself. That was his shot.....
Still far classier for the program to GTFO and let Coach Prime offer real goodbyes to players and staff, and cut the distance to the airport.

CU will have hired more black head coaches than the entire SEC combined, let that one sink in.
SEC jobs are the best college football jobs outside of Vandy. You get the most NIL, staff budget, recruiting map, and you have the conference prestige. Sadly, it's extremely unfriendly race wise to leaders of men.

Whereas CU been seen as a dead end to many coaches due to a number of reasons. Obviously its great as a BM that CU has hired BM but as BM, we would like to be hired at jobs that aren't dead ends and places where your career goes to die. Deion is a super brotha so he doesn't have many of the issues 99.99% of other coaches have who are Black.

I do feel bad for the Rick Clevelands of the world. Dude writes for the Mississippi Times and likely has known all week that HCDS was out. He wasn't a dbag (AFAIK) and didn't cash in, knowing as a local he had a front seat at the presser after the game and could likely ask THE question. I imagine he usually has the space to himself. That was his shot.....
Still far classier for the program to GTFO and let Coach Prime offer real goodbyes to players and staff, and cut the distance to the airport.
“Offering goodbyes”… but like, bring all the good dudes with you. Then there’s no cryin’ in the club.

Yeah. There's no way to do it that doesn't disappoint somebody. I think prioritizing the young men you're coaching & mentoring is the absolute right call.

Back