What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU Head Coach Search Thread - Primetime

I’m so excited for coach prime, but I do feel bad for the players, the local media guys and the city. Prime did so much for that university and gave those players memories that will last for the rest of their lives. It’s tough that our gain has to be somebody else’s loss.

I’m so excited for coach prime, but I do feel bad for the players, the local media guys and the city. Prime did some much for that university and gave those players memories that will last for the rest of their lives. It’s tough that our gain has to be somebody else’s loss.

my man.

our pain has been every other universities gain for over a QUARTER CENTURY.

As the great Micheal Jordan said:
“**** them kids”

I’m so excited for coach prime, but I do feel bad for the players, the local media guys and the city. Prime did so much for that university and gave those players memories that will last for the rest of their lives. It’s tough that our gain has to be somebody else’s loss.
Has anyone signed anything yet?

Its was always going to be tough. I am someone who adapted JSU when Coach Prime came and watched every game as well as HBCU media, called in, and was a major fan. Honestly, I am not going to miss it. HBCU fans are delusional with the quality of the conference and their fans are ignorant but they lack patience when someone doesn't speak the way they want you to speak. So I could care less about them honestly.

That said, there are players Colorado should target from JSU
Obviously Deion is going to bring his three sons, Travis, Shedeur and Shilo.
Cam who's #7,
Herman Smith from San Diego
Willie Gaines and Kevin Coleman
Willis Patrick
Nyles Gaddy
Shane Hooks
Mata who's their kicker
Of course only if they want to leave JSU. If they want to stay, I hope they stay but those players can play at the P5 level and do work.

JSU WR and secondary is their talent strengths. They have an exceptional WR room talent wise.

Its was always going to be tough. I am someone who adapted JSU when Coach Prime came and watched every game as well as HBCU media, called in, and was a major fan. Honestly, I am not going to miss it. HBCU fans are delusional with the quality of the conference and their fans are ignorant but they lack patience when someone doesn't speak the way they want you to speak. So I could care less about them honestly.

Cam who's #7,
Willis Patrick
Nyles Gaddy
Shane Hooks
Mata who's their kicker
Of course only if they want to leave JSU. If they want to stay, I hope they stay but those players can play at the P5 level and do work.

JSU WR and secondary is their talent strengths. They have an exceptional WR room talent wise.
Not sure I care for the tone of the first half of this post.

Cam who's #7,
Willis Patrick
Nyles Gaddy
Shane Hooks
Mata who's their kicker

We feel you. Honestly as a program some of us remember as a national elite, the last few decades of ineptitude have been every bit as painful as this moment. Many of us highly respect the HBCU pride, rightly earned, but as the formerly picked over we respect the right to hope that the incoming recruits and transfers will eclipse not only your, but our current rosters. We heartily welcome your following a former coach and player's success in the B&G!

Raining The Shawshank Redemption GIF

Not sure I care for the tone of the first half of this post.
HBCU fans are different. If it's not the SEC or a blueblood, you might as well be playing minor league football to them. They are completely delusional to other leagues P5, G5, FCS that isn't them. When they lose to others, it's the money, that's all but if you ask them what's better, it's the HBCU football of course. That said, I learned a lot about HBCU football in a modern sense. I always knew about the historical part before PWI starting taking the best black athletes but when it came to modern HBCU football, I like many of us didn't care or have a clue. I learned a lot.

The SWAC and MEAC got some ballers but the lack of depth is insane in these conferences and QB play is hideous. Also, the play in the offensive trenches is horrendous. Defensive line play isn't much to write about either. That said, you got real players. Of course, JSU recently got a lot more than the others but it was a closer playing field last year.

HBCUs also got real loyalty and they are very passionate. Their support isn't fake. I will say, they don't have a lot of money like other fanbases with a lot of fans. They tend to have enough to go to maybe 4 games a year and travel some but these P5 or even G5 money, not even close. Then again, that has a lot more to do with societal issues than sports related.

Anyway, I enjoyed being a HBCU fan, I just won't miss them (HBCU fans). It's complicated.

Back