What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU in Albuquerque Roll Call

Maybe it was just a sign for the turn for La Junta. We're on the right track I just checked google maps, we're about to enter NM.

Worst part of the trip, IMO. You feel like you're driving forever and not making any progress.

Maybe it was just a sign for the turn for La Junta. We're on the right track I just checked google maps, we're about to enter NM.
You might as well shown up drunk so you could blackout, there is literally nothing interesting to see the rest of the way not even Las Vegas

This is a really weird restaurant we're at. Pretty sure one of the TVs is just a decoration.

And New Mexico is a ugly state so far.

I do t have tapatalk so chill the ****
out.
Stopped in Raton just in time to cheer on the Racers. **** CSU.

This is a really weird restaurant we're at. Pretty sure one of the TVs is just a decoration.

And New Mexico is a ugly state so far.

New Mexico is the "weirdest" state in the Union, hands down. That can be both a good and bad thing.

That said, it's going to gain some props as a state when we beat UNLV down there tonight! Show up in force, Buffs!!

New Mexico is the "weirdest" state in the Union, hands down. That can be both a good and bad thing.

That said, it's going to gain some props as a state when we beat UNLV down there tonight! Show up in force, Buffs!!

Well, weird is relative I think. I'm not sure you can say NM is weirder than the deep south or even someplace like Alaska. It is weird in it's own way and most people don't seem to get it. Of course, I was born and raised there so weird is just normal to me.

Here you go snow this should help pass the time:

[video=youtube;Bc1Zc4qsTQk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Bc1Zc4qsTQk[/video]

I guess God decided he needed to help you make the right decision.... :nod:

Irony...
c6e4de52-441a-e078.jpg

Last edited:
Back