What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU in Albuquerque Roll Call

Just picked up our tickets and checked into our hotel. Holiday Inn in case anyone else is staying here. We're headed over to the pregame in about 30 min.

We are in the hotel. I had a room to myself and then some kid from down the hall that got put in a room with 3 so he asked if he could room with me. Dammit right when I was setting up the funk beds hahaaha.

pic of the shirt?
bufftshirts.jpg

Available a the bookstore and ALLEGEDLY at the Blake Street watch party tonight.

bufftshirts.jpg

Available a the bookstore and ALLEGEDLY at the Blake Street watch party tonight.

I called Blake Street this morning and they had no knowledge of it. Which pisses me off because shipping from the CU Bookstore is over $5 and I'm too damn lazy to drive to Boulder right now.

The Eagle has landed. cant post picks but will update later, Stella in hand.

Waiting to get in for the second session. SDSU traveled well, quite a few Buffs fans too. Not many UNLV fans that I've seen yet.

Great to meet absinthe and jgisland last night. Sorry we couldn't catch up with NMBuff because my phone died. Almost got into a fight outside of the bar thanks to tzisk's friend.. .and all of our drunk asses. Gonna get tickets today and sadly I have to call the mechanic to find out the damage on my car.

Great to meet absinthe and jgisland last night. Sorry we couldn't catch up with NMBuff because my phone died. Almost got into a fight outside of the bar thanks to tzisk's friend.. .and all of our drunk asses. Gonna get tickets today and sadly I have to call the mechanic to find out the damage on my car.

I looked for you when we all moved down at the end but I couldn't find you.

With a rebs fan or just a random person?

I was standing in the same exact spot as you saw me before the game.

Did you see me go down there? Because I feel like i was standing in that exact spot.

Tini idk, im gonna get lunch and buy a dope wolf tee :lol:

OK. I just bought a one-way ticket to ABQ for tomorrow morning. See you allbuffers tomorrow.

:woot:

(friend who is already down there will be driving me back, just in case you were wondering).

OK. I just bought a one-way ticket to ABQ for tomorrow morning. See you allbuffers tomorrow.

:woot:

(friend who is already down there will be driving me back, just in case you were wondering).

did you find a deal? or just decide it was worth it and take the raw dawgin'

One way ticket? How you gonna get back? Internet hitch hiking isn't as easy as you may think.

holy **** actually buying tickets is a huge rip off. We will be scalping again. We paid $50/ticket for great seats by the student section yesterday, and to do the same from the actual website they were trying to charge us 140/ticket.

One way ticket? How you gonna get back? Internet hitch hiking isn't as easy as you may think.

I have a buddy who is already down there. He's picking me up at the airport and will give me a ride home.

holy **** actually buying tickets is a huge rip off. We will be scalping again. We paid $50/ticket for great seats by the student section yesterday, and to do the same from the actual website they were trying to charge us 140/ticket.

yeah I've been searching craigslist a little today, probably just going to scalp as well

You almost got in a fight? YOU OF ALL PEOPLE?

Last edited:
Back