What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

***Official CU National Signing Day Thread***

CSU had a really good class put together, but they are getting gouged today with 2 flips to Ole Miss and one to Cincy. SEC state kids.

Who coaches at Ole Miss that they're offering so many western players? Seems like an odd footprint for them to be spending resources on.

You're referring to Moretti, I assume?
Indeed.

Apparently after one of our big "upset" victories Moretti called and said he was interested in staying home. Mac sat down with him and his family, they talked and Mac told him to go home and really think about it. He only wanted Moretti to make that switch if he was willing to jump in with both feet.

Indeed.

Apparently after one of our big "upset" victories Moretti called and said he was interested in staying home. Mac sat down with him and his family, they talked and Mac told him to go home and really think about it. He only wanted Moretti to make that switch if he was willing to jump in with both feet.
And that kind of thing is probably what ended up solidifying the decision for him and his family. Quality.

This is my first ime being on allbuffs for recruiting...is it standard for all the prior alumni to congratulate the new class? I have never seen that before here, maybe just missed it? I might be talking out of my ass but it feels like everything is just so much more involved now. The coaches tweets, the kids recruiting, past alumni jumping on board. I might be off base but Rick George has done a phenomenal job of selling Colorado as a great place to be for the past, present and future. From the facilities, buff walk, statues, just everything. It's fun to love Colorado again.

This is my first ime being on allbuffs for recruiting...is it standard for all the prior alumni to congratulate the new class? I have never seen that before here, maybe just missed it? I might be talking out of my ass but it feels like everything is just so much more involved now. The coaches tweets, the kids recruiting, past alumni jumping on board. I might be off base but Rick George has done a phenomenal job of selling Colorado as a great place to be for the past, present and future. From the facilities, buff walk, statues, just everything. It's fun to love Colorado again.

In the past there have been tweets, but this is the first time I remember the alumni sending video recordings to the official twitter account. Was a really cool addition this year.

I also like that Mac didn't tweet out the "creative" descriptions of each player and instead just let the CU football account and Chev/Hagan handle the edits. Thought those tweets from Mac last year were kind of cheesy.

Back