What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU-Oregon State Pregame/Game Thread

dont rush the field
dont be a douche chris pratt GIF by mtv

LMAO rushing the field for an unranked Oregon State. Whatever I guess. Glad they won

Rushing the field for a win over an unranked Oregon ****ing State is so lame and so pathetic…and so emblematic of CU football for the last 15 years.

I didn’t go to the game. My wife’s plane was supposed to land at 9:05. I’d have had to leave before the end. So I stayed home but still had to leave during OT.

I didn’t go to the game. My wife’s plane was supposed to land at 9:05. I’d have had to leave before the end. So I stayed home but still had to leave during OT.
I had to cancel my trip on Thursday, wasting the tickets I had for today and missing a trip to Col, due to a work conflict. Figures.

I don't want to be pissing on cheerios after a win, but there is no way someone can be that bad and for none of the other coaches on staff to know it and for the head coach not to know it. Him keeping his job as long as he did was criminal negligence.
He was so bad that it likely altered the entire season for this team, especially BLew and Brou.
Brou needed to just get the same blocking as last year and he seemed like he was stuffed every time
BLew is in development mode and he was getting destroyed and could have lost confidence
Vlachos would be just fine as the OL Coach if he can recruit, which with his background and his time at Alabama is worth testing out on a 1 year contract for $200k at most.
If Blew can learn how to step up in the pocket, he is showing a lot of potential, and his ceiling is EXTREMELY high, probably as high as Kordell Stewarts was.

Glad we won.

Sko
Same - glad we won. But this game was on my iPad while I had 4-game quad split on my tv that I was watching. Sadly (for me) when they won, my thought was “cool, I guess”. I suck as a fan.

My boys were able to go to their first game of the season and they begged us all game “can we rush the field”? I kept saying it wouldn’t happen because it was just Oregon State but had no idea what would happen. When the student section jumped over onto the field, they started begging again and I couldn’t really say no. Within the first few seconds, we ran into Shenault. On the way to the car, both boys said it was one of the best nights of their lives. ❤️

Attachments

• 93EF503D-BBAA-4A7B-AA3A-2AD40C16CC75.jpeg
    93EF503D-BBAA-4A7B-AA3A-2AD40C16CC75.jpeg
    394.9 KB · Views: 47
Back