What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU @ Oregon State Thread - 10/14 2 PM MT on P12-Network

Losing Jim Leavitt is proving to be a disaster of epic proportions. I always blvd he was just as responsible for our success last year as MAC.
When Mac went to Kentucky & scooped up DJ, my stomach started churning. Right then I knew it was a huuuuuuge mistake.
I blv Mac can still get the job done. However he must bring in big time Offensive and Defensive Coordinators this off season. Next year is going to be his last chance.

Last edited:
Nice! We need to stop them here, and then our defense needs to make some adjustments at halftime. We haven't seen successful adjustments all year, but they need to happen today.

Do we see Noyer in the 2nd half? He is an Oregon guy, from Beaverton. Maybe he can provide a damn spark for this team.

Pesevento: Montez snapped his neck back, and head against the ground hard. eyes wierd

It's a game. Still need to stop them from scoring going into the half.

They are outplaying us though.

Montez ran away from the trainers straight to the phone to act like he was not dinged. Pray he is alright, but should not avoid a concussion. Zero confidence in Noyer, he is not ready for this.

Announcer says, "if you're on the Colorado sideline you're thinking how much worse could this have been?" I'm thinking **** the past 3.5 games for making me remember what 2014 was like.

Back