What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs Arizona game day thread

It just pisses me off when people talk about "getting over the hump" as if it's inevitable -- without action or change -- that the team will magically arrive at a point of discontinuous improvement, after which we'll be good. Under Hawkins and Embree and now MM we've repeatedly heard that the team is "rebuilding". It seems more to me that we just suck.

It just pisses me off when people talk about "getting over the hump" as if it's inevitable -- without action or change -- that the team will magically arrive at a point of discontinuous improvement, after which we'll be good. Under Hawkins and Embree and now MM we've repeatedly heard that the team is "rebuilding". It seems more to me that we just suck.

A good QB would make Coach Mac look a lot better.. Team isn't far away.. We are competitive for the most part of the game at home. Road not so much but the team isn't in the dark ages like the Embree era..

A good QB would make Coach Mac look a lot better.. Team isn't far away.. We are competitive for the most part of the game at home. Road not so much but the team isn't in the dark ages like the Embree era..
When is the last time we won a conference game? **** Mike. Dude is a loser.

Cu outscored 21-0 in 4th quarter. This team is going 0-9 again. We've seen this before,. I know mm isn't going anywhere but another 5 wasted years.

We meet a better QB, safety, linebackers...
Cu outscored 21-0 in 4th quarter. This team is going 0-9 again. We've seen this before,. I know mm isn't going anywhere but another 5 wasted years.
the guarantee might be the best thing he has done during the past three years

Yet another season has degenerated to the point where I start forgetting about games. Unfortunately I remembered it was on and tuned in when we were up 24-17. Had a feeling it wouldn't last. I've seen enough football for tonight. -out-

Why are we running the ball down and throwing short passes with 4 minutes in the game and down 2 touchdowns? Giving up is pathetic. We lose anyway but at least pretend that you're playing real football.

Back