What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

OFFICIAL CU vs. ASU game thread 10/7/23

March 22 2021, I met @Highlander IRL for the first time for a beer, right after we each got our Moderna jabs.

I mentioned, "I know this might sound crazy but would you have any interest in going to the ASU game and doing a Grand Canyon rim-to-rim the same weekend"

Dude didn't hesitate "yes!"

We planned for that year, but an injury threw us off and we cancelled. We managed to keep the idea alive and Highlander ended up driving most of the planning and logistics (props!)

Kinda glad... last night's game was really fun. Wouldn't have been so fun going to the 2021 game.

And Highlander went over the top having custom T-shirts made to commemorate the big weekend.

View attachment 65861View attachment 65862
S2S. Way to represent and bring home the W boys.

I don’t know where I am on this.
I LOVE Shedeur’s play
I LOVE his confidence and poise
I LOVE that we are winning some games (even if we need miraculous comebacks against some really ****ty teams)

What isn’t get is:
- what is that watch thing? What does it even mean?
- the first couple of weeks CU was all up in arm arms about people disrespecting us then we go and do that ****
- if I’m an opponent, things like that only make me want to be your ass even more (a la Oregon) and run it up if given the chance and..
- take as many cheap shots as possible.

Did Arizona St do or say anything leading up to this game to draw that ire?

But whatever.
Getting Old New Girl GIF

Pretty sweet he was willing to go rim to rim with you! Celebratory shirts seem a tad next level for the occasion, though.
Gary doing Gary things.

I hiked over 200 miles in the past 6 months prepping for that bitch. 24+ miles, 6200 ft down, 5000+ ft up.

I’m not shying away from saying I’m proud of what we accomplished and we made it an epic fun weekend to boot.

Back