What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. UCLA prediction thread

Creatini makes a good point, it's pretty lame to see everyone feeling the need to offer their sobering, realistic,essimistic assessment of the team the day after a big win. Big in a relevant/bowl game kind of way? No, but a win we may have to hangout hat on the rest of the season.

for now: Buffs win 34-31

Shaq Evans kills us. 54 - 13 bruins. There won't be a coach on the other side of the field that is happy to give the game to us.

Why does that bug people? Everyone knows that the posters here aren't on the team. I share the joy of their wins and the misery of their defeats.

Just a personal pet peeve. Sharing the joys and miseries are fine and what fandom is all about. Fans are certainly part of the broader team family, but I'm a fan, not part of the team so therefore to me it's not "we." It grew out of years of listening to 45-year-old, lard-ass cornholio fans - you know, those guys that hadn't played a down since being backup on the jv in high school - talk about how great "we are" during the nub glory years.

UCLA opens as a 21 point favorite over CU.

Got to keep earning that respect. Now it's ****ing time to get our homefield advantage back.

Have not read the thread.....is Liverflukes making the trip? Buffs 31, Bruins 27

Heart - Buffs 31-30 on an Oliver 45 yd FG as time expires
Head - UCLA 49-17 after the Bruins jump out to a 21-0 lead early.

I'm wrestling with a couple different thoughts. Did Colorado blow everything on this win? How is UCLA going to bounce back? What the hell..... all I care about is Colorado found a way to win, learned what it felt like to comeback & win, & hopefully that will carry over. But I still don't know if thats enough. UCLA-38 Colorado-27, but I will happy to be wrong.

Just a personal pet peeve. Sharing the joys and miseries are fine and what fandom is all about. Fans are certainly part of the broader team family, but I'm a fan, not part of the team so therefore to me it's not "we." It grew out of years of listening to 45-year-old, lard-ass cornholio fans - you know, those guys that hadn't played a down since being backup on the jv in high school - talk about how great "we are" during the nub glory years.

I guess we will disagree. I AM a Buff, and I earned it. This isn't professional football where you are simply a fan.

Edit: Heart says Buffs 25-24
Head says UCLA 41-17

Going with heart.

Back