What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. UCLA prediction thread

I don't want to guess the score, but I'm sincerely hoping it's an edge-of-your-seat OT buffalo victory.

What these predictions tell me is that while you can never underestimate the heart of a Buffalo, you can question his youth, coaching experience, lack of talent in the upper classes, and play-calling.

But you better not underestimate his heart!

I don't want to guess the score, but I'm sincerely hoping it's an edge-of-your-seat OT buffalo victory.

I'm sincerely hoping for a Fresno State type beatdown in reverse with the game over in the 1st quarter because we score 28 or 35 points.

Red zone D could be huge in this one. Holding UCLA to FG attempts, with their freshman Kicker, could help keep it close. UCLA also has 3 freshman OLs protecting a freshman QB in their first hostile environment (apologies to Rice)... just sayin'.

BS pos repped me. Please, give me buff negrep before the venom sinks too deep. I don't want to go to hell. I'll let you know when I've had enough! I don't know why he pos repped me, I hate the huskers.

Confusing.

BS pos repped me. Please, give me buff negrep before the venom sinks too deep. I don't want to go to hell. I'll let you know when I've had enough! I don't know why he pos repped me, I hate the huskers.

Confusing.

Did he also send you a friend request?

UCLA – 45
CU - 20

I have been waiting for 6 years to watch an offensive coordinator build on successful plays, and add new wrinkles to the offensive game plan that keeps defenses off guard. During the haLkins years, the Buffs would come out and do something new in the first 1/3 of the game. We would see something new, and many times the Buffs would have an early game lead do to the new looks/plays. I would then wait for the next phase of attack to kick in. The opposing D was off balance and not sure what to expect. So how would we capitalize on this advantage? Inevitably we would just go back and do what we had been doing, we would lose momentum and most of the times give away the game. Now we are on to new coaches, and I have the same question: what is the next phase of attack? The first 3 games the play calling was awful, and helped add 2 losses that should have been victories. In the last game we saw some new plays succeed. We saw WR quick slants, TE’s in the seams in the middle, bubble screens, and a few other hitches in the play calling. The Bruins have had a week to incorporate these plays into their game plan, so I want to see what is next for the offense. Can we incorporate some double moves (most likely from Thomas since he is the fastest)? Can we add quick hit passes to the TE’s off play action? Can we fake bubble screens and do delayed hand-offs? I am always an optimist, but in the last 6 years there are 0 examples of this occurring.

We are going to lose. NO way, NO how do we win this. We may put up a desperation fight, but this is a big game for UCLA. They are pedal down tomorrow and we blow.
UCLA 38 CU 13

We are going to lose. NO way, NO how do we win this. We may put up a desperation fight, but this is a big game for UCLA. They are pedal down tomorrow and we blow.
UCLA 38 CU 13

Didn't you say like the exact same thing abut Wazzu? :thumbsup:

Back