What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. UCLA prediction thread

I hope the Buffs and the line in particular found something deep inside them that hates to lose. If so I think we surprise some folks and play a very competitive game. If not, my questions about the staff will continue. I am willing to bet things get better from here on out and that does not mean a bowl game. It means getting competitive and showing some heart week in and week out. Buffs lose a heart breaker 35 to 30.

UCLA 42
cu 20
My score prediction not much different that many.
**** you. How many road games you won this year? Enjoy your **** conference. The B1G is an embarrassment.
The B1G has to prove up. That's true. The Huskers have only been on one away game. A hell of a game it was. Should have won. We'll see how the buffs do against the same team, at home no less.

Get the **** out of here. What a complete dick.
Keeping to true form I see! Sorry site for a true football fan. Will give you a pass because you can't help yourself.

Not a troll stud! Been a paying member since 2008. Longer than many self proclaimed CU fans.

The real question is who the **** gives this douche pos rep?
Win one game and you use the "d" word. That's big of you!

He gives me neg rep all the time. What a butthole.
I give only neg reps to those who earn it. To bad you do that to yourself.

BTW, the Huskers are doing just fine in the B1G. Thanks for asking!

The B1G has to prove up. That's true. The Huskers have only been on one away game. A hell of a game it was. Should have won. We'll see how the buffs do against the same team, at home no less.

Keeping to true form I see! Sorry site for a true football fan. Will give you a pass because you can't help yourself.

Not a troll stud! Been a paying member since 2008. Longer than many self proclaimed CU fans.

nah you're still a troll...just a stupid troll

I thought UCLA was a Top 10 team cuz they looked so good, but the OSU loss at home brings them back to earth. I don't think we'll win, but should be a decent game.

Hope I'm as wrong about the outcome as I was about UCLA!!!

You haven't played a single B1G game, you stupid ****. I look forward to putting your sorry ass in the red single-handedly. Your pathetic little neg reps can never stop my ascending up the pos rep latter. You're a worthless ****. You've yet to understand that I'd rather be a Buff with losing seasons than a fat Husker **** who has never gotten laid aside from ****ing a blowup doll of Dr. Tom and your dildo named "Bo". Now go eat ****.

How many times do we need to tell you to go **** yourself? Nobody wants to hear from you. Are there any Buff fans on cornholer sites? If so, why don't you hook up with them? For the last time, get lost....please....seriously.

UCLA 42
cu 20

**** you. How many road games you won this year? Enjoy your **** conference. The B1G is an embarrassment.

Get the **** out of here. What a complete dick.

The real question is who the **** gives this douche pos rep?

He gives me neg rep all the time. What a butthole.

You haven't played a single B1G game, you stupid ****. I look forward to putting your sorry ass in the red single-handedly. Your pathetic little neg reps can never stop my ascending up the pos rep latter. You're a worthless ****. You've yet to understand that I'd rather be a Buff with losing seasons than a fat Husker **** who has never gotten laid aside from ****ing a blowup doll of Dr. Tom and your dildo named "Bo". Now go eat ****.[/QUOTE]

Now that speaks well for your edumacation thus far. Well give you a pos rep when I can for telling me!

but I'm still sticking with:

UCLA 42
CU 20

I think OSU came in under the radar this season. Time will tell.

You haven't played a single B1G game, you stupid ****. I look forward to putting your sorry ass in the red single-handedly. Your pathetic little neg reps can never stop my ascending up the pos rep latter. You're a worthless ****. You've yet to understand that I'd rather be a Buff with losing seasons than a fat Husker **** who has never gotten laid aside from ****ing a blowup doll of Dr. Tom and your dildo named "Bo". Now go eat ****.[/QUOTE]

Now that speaks well for your edumacation thus far. Well give you a pos rep when I can for telling me!

but I'm still sticking with:

UCLA 42
CU 20

I think OSU came in under the radar this season. Time will tell.

Jesus you are dumber than I even thought. I'm talking about this season you ****ing idiot, not last year when Wisconsin and Michigan bent you over and raped you up the ass, and you couldn't even beat Northwestern in your Soviet monument stadium.

Oh, and it's not smart to start "edumacation" arguments when you didn't even make it into UNL (or probably even UNK)

Where do you live? Scottsbluff? Omaha? Lincoln?

Shangri-La, some call it God's Country where all bleed Husker Red and have a soft heart for the Buffs.

I also vacation in your head. It's a nice place visit, but you wouldn't want to live there. Have a nice night!

Shangri-La, some call it God's Country where all bleed Husker Red and have a soft heart for the Buffs.

I also vacation in your head. It's a nice place visit, but you wouldn't want to live there. Have a nice night!

They've made a coloring book version of Lost Horizon??

Have not read the thread.....is Liverflukes making the trip? Buffs 31, Bruins 27

Since I waited so long (today) and because the UCLA fans took all the existing flights, I just paid an ungodly amount for business class airfare to see the Buffs play UCLA in Boulder. I'm calling it for CU and bringing a sh*tload of booze to Sackygate. F*ck you guys for not believing. Bunch of doubters. If nothing else, we play them next so I expect some physical playing at home from the Buffs and some hard hitting. F*ck Ucla!!!

That is all.

Since I waited so long (today) and because the UCLA fans took all the existing flights, I just paid an ungodly amount for business class airfare to see the Buffs play UCLA in Boulder. I'm calling it for CU and bringing a sh*tload of booze to Sackygate. F*ck you guys for not believing. Bunch of doubters. If nothing else, we play them next so I expect some physical playing at home from the Buffs and some hard hitting. F*ck Ucla!!!

That is all.

UCLA has fans that travel? What like 50?

That is all.

Swing by here and pick me up.

They'll have a lot C'Ville. Everyone in the PAC likes visiting Boulder.

True about visiting Boulder, but let's just all admit you Pac guys travel like **** compared to the Big XII. A big part of it is alums in Denver metro. For reference, you Cal Bears *might* have edged out Baylor Bears for visiting attendance, and did worse than the 10 other XII schools

Last edited:
True about visiting Boulder, but let's just all admit you Pac guys travel like **** compared to the Big XII. A big part of it is alums in Denver metro.

We travel like Sh*t because we all live in the cool destinations already. Everybody in the BIG wanted to get out of their dust bowl, roach infested joke of a town on game day. Times are a changing. The entire West Coast offers a lot to do outside of BIG 12 football. Welcome to you're new resort, women and PAC opportunity. You sad about the BIG still? Maybe Texas will let you back in and you can go visit all those exciting destinations again.

We travel like Sh*t because we all live in the cool destinations already. Everybody in the BIG wanted to get out of their dust bowl, roach infested joke of a town on game day. Times are a changing. The entire West Coast offers a lot to do outside of BIG 12 football. Welcome to you're new resort, women and PAC opportunity. You sad about the BIG still? Maybe Texas will let you back in and you can go visit all those exciting destinations again.

Remind me, kind flukes, when I was EVER sad about the Big XII??? Wtf dude. Are you senile? I just like poking fun at you whine and cheesers. It's lonely being 1-3, but at least you're right with us. Have a great time in Boulder and no stupid **** like wearing all Cal gear allowed. You need to wear at least a Buff hat or shirt.

Remind me, kind flukes, when I was EVER sad about the Big XII??? Wtf dude. Are you senile? I just like poking fun at you whine and cheesers. It's lonely being 1-3, but at least you're right with us. Have a great time in Boulder and no stupid **** like wearing all Cal gear allowed. You need to wear at least a Buff hat or shirt.

Your travel remarks were hurtful. I felt the need to explain in my post. Don't hate me because I have a beautiful and well manicured coat shampooed with the finest oils and scents. (that last part was from the Walrus explaining the difference between a Cal Bear and a Baylor Bear) lest you go nuts with the response. I'm wearing gold. I have no conflict with gold. I'm sure you can appreciate that.

When's the last time you left Virginia and came back to ol' CU by the way? Congrats on 5,000 posts btw. I own you now

Last edited:
Your travel remarks were hurtful. I felt the need to explain in my post. Don't hate me because I have a beautiful and well manicured coat shampooed with the finest oils and scents. (that last part was from the Walrus explaining the difference between a Cal Bear and a Baylor Bear) lest you go nuts with the response. I'm wearing gold. I have no conflict with gold. I'm sure you can appreciate that.

When's the last time you left Virginia and came back to ol' CU by the way?

Sorry about the travel remarks. You guys had a decent showing, plus I'd rather we not have hordes of opposing fans in the stadium anyway. I was last in Boulder in April. Last game in Boulder I caught was Cal last season. Planning to hit a basketball game this winter -- the start to the football season scared me off. That's cool about wearing gold, but I hope a pic of you in a Buff hat appears in Barzil. Hope you won't have a voice left at the end of the game...you need to lead the way in teaching us Pac-12 newbs of the evils of UCLA. I've been trying to spread the word about Washington, but I'm sad to report most Buffs aren't aware of how awful they are just yet.

Thanks for the 5,000 congrats. You took my 5000th, so yes, we now have a special bond. When you hit 5000, it needs to be in response to me saying something obnoxious towards Cal or the Pac.

Last edited:
You'll learn to hate them. Can't believe you don't yet but I guess they were not good in anything last year. Their cheerleaders are legit and judging from the airfare spike to Denver for next weekend, they'll bring plenty of fans. IMO, they're your target in the South (not SC or Utah). Public school vs public school and all. Lastly, when you hear their cheers and all their songs, know they were stolen from the flagship UC. As in the first UC, and the only, University of California. With that, I invite all the BRO (Bruin Report Online) trolls to this forum. Good luck with them.

Sorry about the travel remarks. You guys had a decent showing, plus I'd rather we not have hordes of opposing fans in the stadium anyway. I was last in Boulder in April. Last game in Boulder I caught was Cal last season. Planning to hit a basketball game this winter -- the start to the football season scared me off. That's cool about wearing gold, but I hope a pic of you in a Buff hat appears in Barzil. Hope you won't have a voice left at the end of the game...you need to lead the way in teaching us Pac-12 newbs of the evils of UCLA. I've been trying to spread the word about Washington, but I'm sad to report most Buffs aren't aware of how awful they are just yet.

Back