What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Day Thread: Colorado vs Colorado State 2012

We can still win this game but we look like sh*t. The only thing I can hope for is that we are just playing this way b/c we don't have our sh*t together and a lot of young guys are playing. But our O looks terrible. Some other big time programs looked kind of crappy this weekend so maybe there's hope for the season but I am not felling too good.

I am sure it will be discussed in the future but gotta go for the lead. Love aggressive play but the lead is more important.

I am sure it will be discussed in the future but gotta go for the lead. Love aggressive play but the lead is more important.

The most inexcusable part of that was the fact we passed. Embree wants to talk a big game about being "smashmouth" and we act like pussies there and attempt a pass.

Jesus Christ, you guys have got to be kidding me. I don't really post on here, but this is absurd, some of you saying "is it november yet?". Did all of you really expect more? Look at the talent we have. We knew our receivers are ****, our QB is shaky at best. We are essentially a step down from last year. The play calling has been fine, ridiculously better than Hawkins'. Nobody should really expect much this year.

Jesus Christ, you guys have got to be kidding me. I don't really post on here, but this is absurd, some of you saying "is it november yet?". Did all of you really expect more? Look at the talent we have. We knew our receivers are ****, our QB is shaky at best. We are essentially a step down from last year. The play calling has been fine, ridiculously better than Hawkins'. Nobody should really expect much this year.
First and goal from the 4 against this CSU team? We should be able to score 95% of the time even if we told them where we were running it.

Not sure there. Kick the field goal the first time, need points more than pride.

Exactly-the biggest complaint I have is our O-Line-supposedly our biggest strength. (Of course our special teams still suck)

I don't get how our O-line can't block those pansies.

Play calling except for the pass on 4th and a half yard of course... That was donkey ish. Should have sneaked it? Powell? Creer? Crawley seems to be just as advertised though!!

Back