What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Day Thread: Colorado vs Colorado State 2012

Wheee - now we get to hearing the chirping from CSU fans for another year!

This game needs to go

Young players made some mistakes but the talent level is not even between these teams and this should not have been a game even. I am extremely discouraged by the product on the field at CU. That was also a likely bowl game killer for us.

**** Embree and Bohn! This school better stop trying to contact me for donations! They went cheap on the next hire after the Hackins debacle. Now we see how much the school cares about athletics.

Another wasted season. FFFFAAAAAAKKKKK!!!:bang:

I'm done. I can't watch this team play anymore. Stopped recording and deleted from the dvr in the third quarter. This makes me feel much upsetness to see my team in such a state. I need to find something else to do with my Saturdays.

Last edited:
Embree and Bienemy need to be fired! Bienemy sucks as an OC. He has zero understanding of the college game. Embree got his ass kicked as a HC today.

Bohn needs to go as well. Screw CU and their cheap ass ways.

CU will not win 2 games this year. What a joke!

The entire coaching staff should be ashamed. EB is no Offensive Coordinator. Did anyone see a pass to a tight end? Play calling sucked. GB is a farce. The TD at the end of the first half was on him. I'm happy that I can watch real college football elsewhere and not waste three months on this smoke and mirror, video producing, hype machine. **** em.

The good news is I don't need to cancel DTV for not having the PAC network. Dont need to see any more of this pathetic excuse for football.

Embree and Bienemy need to be fired! Bienemy sucks as an OC. He has zero understanding of the college game. Embree got his ass kicked as a HC today.

Bohn needs to go as well. Screw CU and their cheap ass ways.

CU will not win 2 games this year. What a joke!

Bohn is the man that needs to go right after they fire embree this man is the reason colorado football fails every year F him.

This football team makes me <3 Boyle even more. The coaching staff is doo doo bird, no doubt, but I'm not impressed with the players either. Webb looks like he cares, everyone else? I can't say the same :|

Well - Embo better be on the hot seat now

You realize that you're talking about CU, right? The program that gave Dan Hawkins 5 years despite alumni raising money to get him fired.

It's also not Embree that muffed that punt, or who got manhandled by a mountain west d-line.

Those were much bigger issues than getting cute on 4th and goal.

You realize that you're talking about CU, right? The program that gave Dan Hawkins 5 years despite alumni raising money to get him fired.

It's also not Embree that muffed that punt, or who got manhandled by a mountain west d-line.

Those were much bigger issues than getting cute on 4th and goal.

The set the rosters the execution by csu was better than ours. They blocked better, covered better, and tackled better. That is all coaching.

Just amazingly pathetic. CSU had the better OL, RB, front seven and special teams. Halftime adjustments for them were key also. I don't understand throwing a 4th down pass behind the line of scrimmage, even if they were bringing pressure. We blame players for not getting the extra yards to the stick, but the OC can't call a pass behind the yard marker on a crucial 4th down. Combine that with the 4th down pass on the 1 yardline and Embree can forget about smashmouth football. Coaches coached scared, players played it too. Too timid.

Ditto. I was going to cancel Dish but I don't want to do be tied to this lame excuse.

Same here with DirecTV, I feel stupid demanding PAC12Net channels to watch this crappy BS! Certainly not worth it.
Ho hum... SSDD= same sheite different day.

Just amazingly pathetic. CSU had the better OL, RB, front seven and special teams. Halftime adjustments for them were key also. I don't understand throwing a 4th down pass behind the line of scrimmage, even if they were bringing pressure. We blame players for not getting the extra yards to the stick, but the OC can't call a pass behind the yard marker on a crucial 4th down. Combine that with the 4th down pass on the 1 yardline and Embree can forget about smashmouth football. Coaches coached scared, players played it too. Too timid.
Exactly! Stupid playcalling keeps showing that this coaching were great players but terrible coaches!

U never give up the A gap, ****ing never. Ask flabuff, he'll tell u the sane. I couldnt be more pissed than now, nice trickery John, my faith is gone, we lost to a good hs team. U should be ashamed.

Man I remember a few years back that I thought it would just be a matter of time until cu would be back in the mix of things (like in the top 25) and its just not happening something major needs to happen heads need to roll people need to be fired.

If you're that scared of the CSU front seven, then take the points on 4th on 1/2 a yard, otherwise line up the power formation, let the Powell run it in, score a td and the game is won.

The really sad part is we made CSU look good

Man I remember a few years back that I thought it would just be a matter of time until cu would be back in the mix of things (like in the top 25) and its just not happening something major needs to happen heads need to roll people need to be fired.

I warned you about your head coach hire, it could still work out.

For the sake of the Buffs I hope it will, but my gut feeling is Embree will be showen the door in 2 years

Back