What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game(s) Thread - CU vs Cal (Formerly: Colorado @ Cal 1/12/2012 Roll Call)

Sweet. Got the justin tv private bears link on the tablet so I can now post on the computer. Wtf is up with Utah all of a sudden playing well? Pisses me off even more we lost to Wyoming at home. That one could come back to haunt us.

Very impressed - need more O, but good to see our guys BRING IT on the road. BTW, that place seems like a graveyard compared to the KEG. Our students need to know the difference they make when they fill in right behind the basket. Cal has half a band behind the hoop.

Keep both feet on the gas Buffs!

Wow, for those of you who aren't able to watch this, our defense is smothering. Adams guarded Cal's pg for the last 6 minutes or so and his defense was ridiculous. Adams was in his kitchen the entire time and even tomlinson was doing an amazing job denying Gutierrez the ball. Dinwiddie and Roberson sat out after they each got two fouls, yet our subs have come in and played shut down defense. We just held Cal to their season low in the first half with only 22 points (used to be 25). Booker had two drives to the basket where he faked a shot and then made a sick pass to the cutting post player. This team is nice right now, gotta keep up the Defense for the second half

Do none of you guys have dtv 698 or what? Anyway tini, Im not complaining that we should be winning by more. Bigger the lead the better, im pretty sure they will make a run in the 2nd.

30-40% of our offense spent a majority of the half on the bench with 2 fouls. I'm amazed we held a lead at all.

Do none of you guys have dtv 698 or what? Anyway tini, Im not complaining that we should be winning by more. Bigger the lead the better, im pretty sure they will make a run in the 2nd.

Definitely going to make a run, happens every road game. Going to have to weather the storm

I know what you meant, it's just nice to be able to complain about winning by not enough after football.

30-40% of our offense spent a majority of the half on the bench with 2 fouls. I'm amazed we held a lead at all.
If not for the D, we wouldnt have. Im just never satisfied, maybe it's because we have been brutal on the road in sports the last few years, who knows?

Pac-12 officiating is horrible. After watching a full football season and a good chunk of the basketball season, I'm ready to start saying "That's so Pac-12" whenever I see a bad call in any sport, in any league, at any level.

Spencer got hip checked into the guy for that foul. He's got to bulk up.

I don't agree with that charge call on Austin.

Back