What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game(s) Thread/Roll Call: CU vs Oregon

I'm so mother ****ing god damned ****ing pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meh, we needed to win the conference tourney anyways. Oregon has played out of their minds in the second half, we'll beat them in LA.

Have to wonder what would have been had the tackle been called correctly.

While it's annoying that Canadian is violently masturbating as he cries with joy right now, they merely evened up the series tonight. We'll beat them in LA next week in the rubber match.

Meh, we needed to win the conference tourney anyways. Oregon has played out of their minds in the second half, we'll beat them in LA.
No this is not a ****ing "meh" game. We were up by nine, had to god damn many turnovers and now we will have to win four games in four days. Not a ****ing meh moment.

I really can't get too worked up over this one. We played well, and they needed almost all of that schoolyard bull**** to beat us.

Hope we can put USC out early, and rest for most of the second half and be ready for the rubber match.

And for the record, I tried starting the fight song on page 8 but you assholes didn't finish.

Back