What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: #7 UofA at CU (BLACKOUT GAME)

All of you have been spoiled over the last 4-5 years. The team wins. There are people in the stands. When I was there (03-07) they couldnt give enough food away to get people to the games.

During those years, they were 18-11 (L NIT, Oregon), 14-16, 20-10 (L NIT, ODU), and 7-20.

As you can see, an outside shot at the NIT was par for the course here before tad got here. This is a rough season, sure. It makes me sad that booker wont be the winningest buff of all time, or that we wont dance for 4 years straight (should be 5, but we got ****ed). That's no reason to nit pick all the people deciding not to go (Of which, I may add, at this point I am not one, and im driving 80+ miles).

Are we going to win tonight? I doubt it. Will we win if the arena is silent and empty? No.

So show up.

I'm going to the game. Who else?

In +1 (thanks [MENTION=6102]Eggon[/MENTION] again for the tix).

leaving from work in Louisville -- will be checking this thread for traffic updates. thanks in advance to anyone who posts useful route info.

Saw this about DT:

In the charges taken category,the Buffs have 39 with Dustin Thomasleading with 10, followed by Josh Scottwith nine.

On a per-minute-on-the-floor basis, he's got to be 3-5x more than anyone else.

game is at 7PM MT.

hot-arizona-wildcats-cheerelader.jpg

I remember the fat, disgusting chick in C-Unit screaming at me for sitting in the 3rd or 4th row 20 minutes after we had got there because "she wanted to reserve the entire row for her friends" and that we weren't allowed to sit there. There's a strong sense of entitlement among some of them. Guess what ****ers, I've been to just as many games as you. Simmer down.

Be nice. That said, she makes it on TV way too often.

1-5 from the FT line. This could get really ugly
What's the crowd like? I hate Thursday night games.

The blocked shot highlight reel is fun to watch, but do we have a #gameshooter returning to the roster next year?

Per shooting..... we can't drop the ball in the ocean. From the bow of Larry Ellison's yacht.

come on fellas, what are ya worried about. Frikin score already. Sigh

I love Walton. Closes the first half with - 'The conference of champions; no truck stops here.'

Shot at the Big XII?

Back