What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread -- Colorado at Cal

Offensive decisionmaking is frustrating. Forced shots, dribbling into turnovers, taking a contested 3 instead of feeding Jelly...

Well this is turning into everything I feared it would be. The scary part is Cal isn't even playing particularly well.

Well this is turning into everything I feared it would be. The scary part is Cal isn't even playing particularly well.

Team making really bad decisions with the ball and TOs are a huge issue. Cannot get inside and need to hit some mid range and outside. Scott is not playing well and that has to change for the Buffs to compete.

I feel like I'm watching a loser like mike macintyre coach. This is pitiful.

It feels like we abandoned even attempting a 3 point shot... you know, the thing that led to 11 victories and kept them close against ISU and SMU.

Hoping we have a 2nd half run in us again. 14 is a lot to make up with a team playing D like Cal is.

One of the worst 20 minutes of basketball I've ever seen a team play. I can't believe the Buffs are only down by 13. Cal should have buried them. Got a chance to turn this into a game still.

7/29 (24.1%). Two starters have hit a fg. 4 fg's total for all starters.

Out-rebounded 25 -15.

Cal has length and talent, but this is a dog**** performance. We are playing like complete idiots.

Also, I think everyone is seeing why Cal was a darkhorse Final Four pick this season. When they play high energy defense, they're scary good.

Hey, it'll take a 180 degree turnaround in the second half. But as ****tily as we played, to be down only 13, hey, it could be worse. BTW, who's the studio four eyed douchebag?

Agree with everyone. That is about as bad a performance as you can get. Hope it turns around and we get the good Buffs in the second half to make a game out of it

Back