What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: COLORADO @ Nebraska --- 9/8 @ 1:30

I would like to finish tonight off by saying **** Nebraska. But we shouldn’t have eight year breaks in playing. I even had non Buffs texting me asking why this isn’t a yearly thing. One told me it is like ND and Michigan. Wouldn’t go that far but we should hate each other enough to meet up more.

Another note, Colorado was definitely faster overall than Nebraska. I kept discussing during the game with another CU fan this...Why are we lining up KD on the outside and not Shenault? I get using Viska as an h back, to get mismatches, but stop throwing corner routes to the 5’8 guy when we have multiple tall guys.

Also shout out to Jay Mac. I think it's so fitting he scores twice in a big win over Nebraska in Lincoln as a Senior. Loved him jawing off to Nebraska fans. Great career and a great Buff.
Damn straight. Folks who questioned his scholarship need to step up and eat some crow. He's been a very good player for CU who just made big plays in a huge win.

Not really about play calling or execution. It's that the Buffs are getting destroyed on both sides of the LOS. It will take some luck or fluky stuff to pull this game off.
Check and check. Great effort to keep it close enough to pull out the win. The second half showed some grit and moxy, especially on the road in such a hostile environment. This team will be just fine this year.

I would like to finish tonight off by saying **** Nebraska. But we shouldn’t have eight year breaks in playing. I even had non Buffs texting me asking why this isn’t a yearly thing. One told me it is like ND and Michigan. Wouldn’t go that far but we should hate each other enough to meet up more.
Absolutely.

Watched the whole game with my two day old daughter. Unbelievable, I’m not crying you’re crying.
giphy.gif

Another thing I should add...It wouldn’t surprise me to see Viska take a week off. After the 2 point try, he came off the field dragging his right arm and never raised it even when his teammates were trying to high five him and celebrate.

It doesn’t matter if Nebraska is rebuilding. Beating a P5 conference team on the road is ****ing huge for this program. Great adjustments after halftime, which is what we all were bitching about in the 2nd quarter. Huge win Buffs!!!

And that can be one of the tougher places to play. They fill every seat and get a sea of red. Those fans that aren't on supplemental oxygen can make a lot of noise. They tend to get calls in their favor.

Buffs faced some adversity in a tough place today and overcame it.

Back