What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: COLORADO @ Nebraska --- 9/8 @ 1:30

They are actually pretty happy about the loss considering where they came from. Very few giving the Buffs credit though, they still think they are an 8 win team.

They looked a hell of a lot better than last year’s edition and could be a 7-8 win team, unless Martinez is out. Then they’re screwed.

Very much the same. I put up tile and checked the score as I walked by the TV on the way to the tile saw. I hate Cornholio so much that the thought of losing to them drives me out of my ****ing mind.
Amen, in fact I lost my mind in this very thread when it was looking bad. Most distasteful.

Just has to stay healthy. This will be the rub with him.

Unfortunately for the fuskers this looks like it could be a very real problem. He got hurt multiple times in HS. Now he comes in and doesn't make it through one game.

Even a fusker, I never like to see a guy get injured (well usually never. If it is a dirty b****** like an Incognito I don't mind.) Some guys can't seem to avoid it and Martinez looks to play a style that will result in him taking a lot of the kind of hits that result in injuries.

Lots of good Sportscenter coverage on the Buffs. 1:30 game on ABC. Ruining the “Frost warning” debut (hah- if that sticks...).

This is a big one for Buffs on a national level.

Reading thru the game log while riding home from Stinkoln... These are some of my favorite quotes..

There was a lot of gutsy play out there today. Plenty to work on but showed a lot of heart. Nubs are better than most are crediting them for and I knew Martinez would impress.

Team battled thru a lot today. Got some breaks but if we don't keep fighting, they don't matter.

Great W!
I'll eat my crow. Stuff it down my gullet. Give it to me. So wrong. ...crunch, crunch, chew, chew....

I don’t really care whether Frost is right or wrong in his assessment. That is verbatim how Bo Pelini explained away losses in his pressers tho and I find that hilarious.

main-qimg-674537b02eabb06445ba508a7f6fd959-c

glad we won. I know he had 177 yards, but there were certain situations where we should have relied on Shenault and we didn't.

That pisses me off. No mention of how we played. No credit to Colorado. Not having film on those guys hurt us as bad as them not having a game. **** him!
They need to assign a coach to make sure that his hat doesn’t get crooked. He looks like Coach Huckleberry.
What a Nub.
To be fair, he did say that you can't give a "decent" team a 14 point lead.

That pisses me off. No mention of how we played. No credit to Colorado. Not having film on those guys hurt us as bad as them not having a game. **** him!
They need to assign a coach to make sure that his hat doesn’t get crooked. He looks like Coach Huckleberry.
What a Nub.
That g'damn hat! Jesus Hayzues Christos, man! You look like a freakin' dumba$$.

Back