What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: MBB vs Cal State Bakersfield

27-25 Bakersfield, halftime. Pathetic. Decent half by Carlon, that's about it.

Just looked at the box score on ESPN. It's ugly. Good thing Carlon showed up tonight.

Looks like we're not being aggressive. Only 5 free throws and we're getting outrebounded.

Just looked at the box score on ESPN. It's ugly. Good thing Carlon showed up tonight.

Looks like we're not being aggressive. Only 5 free throws and we're getting outrebounded.

No aggression at all. Even Andre only has 3 boards. And Dufault might not be a banger, but 1 board? That doesn't cut it. Chen is providing more hustle than anyone

Haven't read through but this page, but oh no. Down at half and cain and and adams didn't show up tonight, great.

Only half of my classes have posted final grades

Yikes...flashback....in 1986, I was taking MicroEcon from some guy named Alm. I went looking for my finals score on a Saturday afternoon. The Econ building was locked, so I started banging on the door. The prof came out and told me to hit the road.....I am certain my well-deserved A+ was reduced to an A.

Only half of my classes have posted final grades
My last grade finally got posted today but I don't see why it takes so damn long when the majority of the finals are multiple choice.

Yikes...flashback....in 1986, I was taking MicroEcon from some guy named Alm. I went looking for my finals score on a Saturday afternoon. The Econ building was locked, so I started banging on the door. The prof came out and told me to hit the road.....I am certain my well-deserved A+ was reduced to an A.
Overachiever.

My last grade finally got posted today but I don't see why it takes so damn long when the majority of the finals are multiple choice.

Might be true at the lower division level (which I assume the majority of your courses are at this point), but most of my upper-division courses had a subjective, essay or essay-like component to exams and finals...

Might be true at the lower division level (which I assume the majority of your courses are at this point), but most of my upper-division courses had a subjective, essay or essay-like component to exams and finals...
What was your major? But yeah mine are all lower level right now so that may be the cause.

What was your major? But yeah mine are all lower level right now so that may be the cause.

They're going to get much more difficult for you regardless of major. They weed the morons out by the time you're an upperclassman, that's why all those "bro's" you knew from freshman year are long gone.

They're going to get much more difficult for you regardless of major. They weed the morons out by the time you're an upperclassman, that's why all those "bro's" you knew from freshman year are long gone.
Not doubting that at all considering 25-35% of my floor in Hallet wasn't coming back for this year.

By the way, I am not one of those "bro's" who was weeded out.

Back