What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Games Thread - Men vs Oregon, Women vs Cal

Your duck hunting chip delivered.

4b2008ca-ba4d-81f7.jpg

So wonderfully allsome. YMSSR.

I got home from work yesterday night and took a nap so i could get up to watch the game. Ended up sleeping right through the game and was scared to look at the results this morning. Turned on the TV and within minutes sportscenter shows the highlights. YEESSSS!!!

I couldn't decide whether or not I wanted to post, but I figured with BCS on his knees begging I will post to amuse him lol. Congratulations on your win and clearly you are the better team. The Ducks had their fair share of chances, but your team came through when it mattered and the ducks faltered. Colorado is the better team and it would be nice to see you guys beat Cal and the Beavers just so I don't have to deal with Beaver trolls on eDuck lol.

Now back to eDuck for a while.

I couldn't decide whether or not I wanted to post, but I figured with BCS on his knees begging I will post to amuse him lol. Congratulations on your win and clearly you are the better team. The Ducks had their fair share of chances, but your team came through when it mattered and the ducks faltered. Colorado is the better team and it would be nice to see you guys beat Cal and the Beavers just so I don't have to deal with Beaver trolls on eDuck lol.

You're a good egg, Canard.

As far as I'm concerned, you're always welcome on Allbuffs.

Here's your new avatar:

images

Thanks for the post and compliment, but i think these two teams are really evenly matched up. Twice you played us and were one shot away, your team is aggressive, athletic, and never back down so hold your head up your season isnt over yet.

Go buffs lets beat cal

Just watched the highlights, what a finish!!!

I woke up at one point and saw we had an 8-point lead, then I heard one of the announcers say how Brown was having a great night. That's the extent of what I saw live. :lol:

I fell asleep and didn't see the game. Just watched the highlight film. Fantastic finish! Go Buffs.

:gobuffs:

I guess the crowd was chanting "we dont need no altitude!" after the win!!

Wish I could rep the c unit

The students made the difference. What a finish, and what a game. On the final time out when CU was down by one and the momentum seemed in oregon's favor, the CUnit started yelling the "I believe that we will win" cheer out of no where. I guarantee the team heard the support and the backing from those fans. Then after the game they did start chanting "we dont need no altitude" along with belting out the fight song, the alma mater and just going nuts. I would put a lot of money on the other schools following suit next year with their student sections. Bohn may have started something that is going to change the complexion of the Pac-12 tournament for ever.

How pissed would we be if Roberson had not gotten the rebound and put it in and we had lost? Dinwiddie's wrist was totally grabbed on his final shot. Man, that would have had me fuming if we had not won!

The students made the difference. What a finish, and what a game. On the final time out when CU was down by one and the momentum seemed in oregon's favor, the CUnit started yelling the "I believe that we will win" cheer out of no where. I guarantee the team heard the support and the backing from those fans. Then after the game they did start chanting "we dont need no altitude" along with belting out the fight song, the alma mater and just going nuts. I would put a lot of money on the other schools following suit next year with their student sections. Bohn may have started something that is going to change the complexion of the Pac-12 tournament for ever.

That is ****ing awesome.

LEgen****ingdairy.

If anyone can find a picture of the blonde in the C-Unit who wears the costume, I'd appreciate it. Couldn't tell if hot/not.

I just wanted to know if she was hot/not, I didn't want to make a suit out of her.

But since you bring it up, was she a great big fat person?

I saw her walking back from the last home game. She's not fat. Could be cute. Hard to tell with the Buff Girl mask on. Likely out of your league.

Edit: I should have sourced that. It's the cover of the coffee table book at Rugged's home.

[video=youtube;ZFU5YnNIGuU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFU5YnNIGuU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Highlights of the Bird Killing

I saw her walking back from the last home game. She's not fat. Could be cute. Hard to tell with the Buff Girl mask on. Likely out of your league.

Edit: I should have sourced that. It's the cover of the coffee table book at Rugged's home.

Just to 'put a wrapper' on the topic, you can see her pretty well here:

http://www.tout.com/m/4eh7h3

Not out of my league or even the average Allbuffer. But she gets points for fandom and representing.

Just to 'put a wrapper' on the topic, you can see her pretty well here:

http://www.tout.com/m/4eh7h3

Not out of my league or even the average Allbuffer. But she gets points for fandom and representing.

You're probably right. Everyone here seems to outkick his coverage. I feel bad for women. Slim pickings, for sure. I'd definitely be a lesbian if I'd been born without the Y chromosome. :lol:

Back