What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Games Thread/Roll Call: Colorado vs USC

Not sure if anyone is still having trouble getting the option for $4.95, but when I registered the option wasn't there. I closed the window and clicked the link on page 1 of this thread again. When I logged this time in the option was there.

Has the stream started for anybody yet? it's not working for me at all, just stuck on the video loading screen. Hope i didn't just blow 5 bucks...

Not loading here either, but I'm in Canada and not sure if that affects the stream...if it does, I want my $5 back...

Feed not working yet...gonna be really pissed if I gave USC money and get no game.

Tweet from USC's twitter account, @USC_Athletics

"The TV networks will not allow us to stream live, but the game will be archived and available to watch later."

This is some bait-and-switch bull**** that they pulled on us here...

They said that they're working on it and if they can't restore it we'll be getting a refund. **** them we should get one either way.

I'm bitching till I get my money back...it was listed as a live event. WTF, why would the networks care, its not like it's being broadcast anywhere else, I guess they want people in Cali watching the UCLA game.

13-8 at second TO ... Buffs.

Despite the fact that just before the TO Mark Johnson announced the score just the opposite ... yes, he does suck.

Tweet from USC's twitter account, @USC_Athletics

"The TV networks will not allow us to stream live, but the game will be archived and available to watch later."

This is some bait-and-switch bull**** that they pulled on us here...
Holy **** that's bull****.

I'm bitching till I get my money back...it was listed as a live event. WTF, why would the networks care, its not like it's being broadcast anywhere else, I guess they want people in Cali watching the UCLA game.
They lied to us. That's the worst part.

I just tweeted them this...doubt I'll get a reply but I'm ticked:

"This bait-and-switch act is shameful - where does it say on your site that we are paying $5 for a tape-delayed game? #refund"

I just tweeted them this...doubt I'll get a reply but I'm ticked:

"This bait-and-switch act is shameful - where does it say on your site that we are paying $5 for a tape-delayed game? #refund"
If you call this number (1-800-781-9444) and give them your email they'll refund your money. I called in and the first question he asked was "Is this about the USC game?" and he restored my money. At least they have dignity.

I sent an email thru the "help" option asking for a refund.

What is the phone number to call? I'm sure I'll need to follow up tomorrow...

**** USC btw.

Back