What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Games Thread/Roll Call: Colorado vs USC

It was weird. As I was listening on the radio, I kept thinking something bad had happened because of the loud cheering... only to realize the noise was in support of the Buffs making a play. Very cool.

Mad props to all the Buff fans who went to the game tonight.

Was a great game last night. Lots of CU fans, all VERY loud. CU pounced on every rebound. Little guy for SC kept them in it early with the 3 but that didn't last. CU dominated the glass and the game from start to finish.

Best part was the "Let's Go Buffaloes" chant while we dribbled the clock out. Tad and the fellas gave us all a wave as did most of the team.

Galen is a nice facility but most SC fans around us seemed annoyed by are loud cheering. Heard a couple yell "get a football team" or "we win championships". Overall, a great time.

I hope this means we'll get a solid contingent of Buffs at the UCLA game tomorrow, too.

I hope this means we'll get a solid contingent of Buffs at the UCLA game tomorrow, too.

on one hand the game is on a Saturday so more fans should be able to make it. On the other hand the tickets are probably harder to get and more expensive.

Cant wait to hear that "Lets go Buffaloes" chant tomorrow as the clock runs out. Nice work guys!

on one hand the game is on a Saturday so more fans should be able to make it. On the other hand the tickets are probably harder to get and more expensive.

I expect more CU fans at the UCLA game as it's a Saturday. As for tickets, UCLA is getting less than 3,000 for its games from what I here and its being played at the Sport's Arena in LA not at Pauley so I plan on going and buying a cheap ticket there and sitting wherever. We bought ticket last night at Galen for $25 and sat 10 rows behind the CU bench. Could have sat mid-court if we wanted to.

They're playing in the empty LA Sports Arena, getting about 100 students to games (had 34 students for one game a few weeks ago). CU fans can take that place over.

Was a great game last night. Lots of CU fans, all VERY loud. CU pounced on every rebound. Little guy for SC kept them in it early with the 3 but that didn't last. CU dominated the glass and the game from start to finish.

Best part was the "Let's Go Buffaloes" chant while we dribbled the clock out. Tad and the fellas gave us all a wave as did most of the team.

Galen is a nice facility but most SC fans around us seemed annoyed by are loud cheering. Heard a couple yell "get a football team" or "we buy championships". Overall, a great time.
fify.

They're playing in the empty LA Sports Arena, getting about 100 students to games (had 34 students for one game a few weeks ago). CU fans can take that place over.

Man, I want to drive down for that game. But I won't do it. The game is too important to test the curse.

That's the plan. Like I told a grumbling SC fan last night, LA is Boulder West. GO BUFFS!

Perhaps I should clarify - we're a bunch of assholes that invade other teams home stadiums & courts and act like we own the place - just like the fuskers. People are going to hate us if they don't already.

Perhaps I should clarify - we're a bunch of assholes that invade other teams home stadiums & courts and act like we own the place - just like the fuskers. People are going to hate us if they don't already.
**** no we won't act like we own the place - we are just gonna be assholes. Not gonna be opening up Buff shops in Berkeley.

**** no we won't act like we own the place - we are just gonna be assholes. Not gonna be opening up Buff shops in Berkeley.

And we won't claim that our grandmothers were pushed down the stairs, that we were hit with piss-filled balloons, that our car was keyed by five separate people, that our dogs were barbequed and eaten prior to the game, or that someone threw marshmallow-filled nails at us.

And we won't claim that our grandmothers were pushed down the stairs, that we were hit with piss-filled balloons, that our car was keyed by five separate people, that our dogs were barbequed and eaten prior to the game, or that someone threw marshmallow-filled nails at us.

But we will do these things.

To be fair, this can only happen b/c the other team's fans aren't showing up to the games. Easy to take over a place with just 150 fans when the other team only has 50 fans.

Would also say that the B-12 and the fans within forced CU fans to up their game and passion level. P-12 does not have the same caliber of fanatic so CU fans seem over the top in comparison. We were considered uninvolved by B-12 fans.

Would also say that the B-12 and the fans within forced CU fans to up their game and passion level. P-12 does not have the same caliber of fanatic so CU fans seem over the top in comparison. We were considered uninvolved by B-12 fans.

This is 100% correct. We were ridiculed in the Big 12 for not travelling well, not caring, not showing up. In the Pac 12, we are the pinnacle of collegiate athletics passion. Now, it should be pointed out that the ones ridiculing us in the Big 12 were the fuskers, who seem to feel like they are the standard by which all athletic programs should be judged.

This is 100% correct. We were ridiculed in the Big 12 for not travelling well, not caring, not showing up. In the Pac 12, we are the pinnacle of collegiate athletics passion. Now, it should be pointed out that the ones ridiculing us in the Big 12 were the fuskers, who seem to feel like they are the standard by which all athletic programs should be judged.

Agreed. However, unlike the fuskers, we aren't inbred loser slobs and I do not care if P-12 fans have no passion. I enjoy their silence.

Somebody in chat last night asked how USC could be so good in football and so awful in basketball. I have to wonder the same thing. I can understand how they might not be a dominant team, but they shouldn't be this bad. With all the advantages they have, they ought to be a middle of the pack team in the league. Somewhere between 5-8, pretty much every year.

Somebody in chat last night asked how USC could be so good in football and so awful in basketball. I have to wonder the same thing. I can understand how they might not be a dominant team, but they shouldn't be this bad. With all the advantages they have, they ought to be a middle of the pack team in the league. Somewhere between 5-8, pretty much every year.

True, but it was just last year when they weaseled their way into the dance over CU

Wasn't the b-ball program on major probation sometime in the past few years? That would certainly have hurt their recruiting.

Back