What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Games Thread/Roll Call: Colorado vs USC

Buffs win 74-50. First conference road win by 20 or more since 1969.

Props to the Buff fans that took over the Galen Center!

Buffs have 5 players in double figures and almost had 3 guys with double-doubles. Our guards can rebound.

Ucla will be a much tougher game and test.

Still can't believe USC was favored by 1 for that game. Sounds like they may have gotten some injuries in that game as well...down to six scholarship players? That's brutal.

Great to hear the fans on the radio. Be awesome if our fans start traveling well.

This game epitomized what this team is all about. It's cliche, but this was a great team effort. Andre with 13pts 10 rebs, Carlon with 13pts 9rebs, Ski with 13pts 9 rebs, Dufault with 11pts, Jeremy Adams with 10 pts - he's really stepped his game up, Dinwiddie with 8pts, and Tomlinson, Chen and SHT all with 2. USC is horrendous at rebounding, but the 49-23 edge the Buffs had on the boards is just downright impressive. Very solid defensive effort.

Great confidence booster on the road. But now comes the real test. The Buffs are tied for first in the Pac12 and have a chance to become *the* team with a victory at UCLA on Saturday. Huge showing by the Buff fans tonight - another opportunity at the LA Sports Arena on Saturday. Let's get it.

I was able to catch the 2nd half on the drive home from the airport and then the last bit plus interviews at home.

We needed this one. Sounds like things are starting to click for this team.

Getting a blowout win on the road could be just what this team needs. Hopefully that can carry over to UCLA on Saturday...

It was weird. As I was listening on the radio, I kept thinking something bad had happened because of the loud cheering... only to realize the noise was in support of the Buffs making a play. Very cool.

Mad props to all the Buff fans who went to the game tonight.

Attendance: 3,147.

I know that USC is lucky to draw 5-6k even in years when they're pretty good, but geez...

Sounds vaguely familiar.

Hope you are not talking about CU. Our attendance has been very good over the last couple of years and is getting better. The UA game was a great atmosphere and last years run got the fans going. BBall has changed in Boulder and so have the fans.

CU BBall is the best ticket value in the Denver Metro area and if you have not gotten up to the Foam Dome/Keg, do it.

Hope you are not talking about CU. Our attendance has been very good over the last couple of years and is getting better. The UA game was a great atmosphere and last years run got the fans going. BBall has changed in Boulder and so have the fans.

CU BBall is the best ticket value in the Denver Metro area and if you have not gotten up to the Foam Dome/Keg, do it.

True, the home crowd is great now - but you don't have to think too far back to remember games where the atmosphere was a bit like Cheers.

True, the home crowd is great now - but you don't have to think too far back to remember games where the atmosphere was a bit like Cheers.

There was a game my junior year where there were 6 of us in the student section. There would've been a 7th, but he had a study group session crop up at the last minute.

When I was a student games were still played at Balch and I think I went to 2 games in 4 yrs.

Was at the game. Felt like I saw more Colorado gear than Trojan gear. With a few minutes to go, a "Let's go Buffaloes" chant started behind the CU bench, and next thing you know it was going throughout the entire arena. A couple of the CU players (particularly Nate) turned around and looked at the crowd with a bit of awe and started raising their hands up. Then Tad started to look around and pumped his fist. It was pretty f'n awesome. Let's hope we get similar support this Saturday.

That's why I said " vaguely." The Foam Dome is rockin' these days. It's awesome!

Back