What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Games Thread/Roll Call: CU vs Oregon

the pac-12 has to do something about their officiating. It's been a damn joke for years.

fify:thumbsup:

Unfoturnately it does not appear any improvement is in store for the foreseeable future. This year is no different than the past several. Larry Scott says it's already been addressed and he is above reproach by the fans who think improvements are needed... As good as Scott is in some regards he's playing with fire so long as the Pac has horrible officiating. This goes across all sports.

fify:thumbsup:

Unfoturnately it does not appear any improvement is in store for the foreseeable future. This year is no different than the past several. Larry Scott says it's already been addressed and he is above reproach by the fans who think improvements are needed... As good as Scott is in some regards he's playing with fire so long as the Pac has horrible officiating. This goes across all sports.

I didn't think it could get worse than the football officiating, but basketball has been a joke. There was one ref on Thursday night (one of the two older white guys -- the shorter one) who has called a few CU games this year. Every time I see him, I get ready for a horrible performance. He is the Joey Crawford of the PAC-12 (minus the quick trigger finger on T's).

That was the worst officiated game I honestly think I've ever seen in my life. Both teams should feel violated after that. If those three assholes aren't seriously reprimanded by the conference for that game, I'll be stunned. I'll admit that I thought CU got the worse end of the stick, but I'm a homer so take it with a grain of salt.

The PAC-12 HAS to do something about their officiating. It's been a damn joke this entire season.
Has everyone forgotten the series of Kansas State games? Those were incredibly worse.

Has everyone forgotten the series of Kansas State games? Those were incredibly worse.

Those were worse TOWARDS CU. That was bias. This was freakin' incompetence. I saw numerous plays where Ducks got mauled and didn't get a call too.

I'm convinced that was conference mandated. CU-KSU had a reputation as being over-physical, so the Big XII offices told officials to bring the hammer down.

That was the worst officiated game I honestly think I've ever seen in my life. Both teams should feel violated after that. If those three assholes aren't seriously reprimanded by the conference for that game, I'll be stunned. I'll admit that I thought CU got the worse end of the stick, but I'm a homer so take it with a grain of salt.

The PAC-12 HAS to do something about their officiating. It's been a damn joke this entire season.

As soon as I saw the Asian guy, I knew we were in for a poorly officiated game, he has a reputation for being generally terrible. The worst part about it was he probably did the best job Saturday night, and that is not a compliment. His partners were atrocious.

Just watched the replay. Why do refs think that people go to games to see them? Bums me out that the game ended like that, while it was a foul, I wish it woulda been a buzzer beater. But I think the worst call of the game was on Ski with like 4 or five minutes left when he maybe MAYBE grazed Loyd's arm and got called. Second to that was in the first half when Carlon dove for the ball and slid in an entire circle while moving like 3 feet and they didn't call a travel lol. What Horrible refs.

Just watched the replay. Why do refs think that people go to games to see them? Bums me out that the game ended like that, while it was a foul, I wish it woulda been a buzzer beater. But I think the worst call of the game was on Ski with like 4 or five minutes left when he maybe MAYBE grazed Loyd's arm and got called. Second to that was in the first half when Carlon dove for the ball and slid in an entire circle while moving like 3 feet and they didn't call a travel lol. What Horrible refs.

That call on Ski was confusing. If that's a foul, then it's impossible to play defense. He moved his feet and stayed squared up to his guy between him and the basket. Contact's part of the game.

That call on Ski was confusing. If that's a foul, then it's impossible to play defense. He moved his feet and stayed squared up to his guy between him and the basket. Contact's part of the game.

Or what about ski's loose ball foul, everyone was going for the ball, the Oregon guy grabbed it, ski backed off. Are you not allowed to touch the other team now when going for a loose ball? I think ski was abused the most by the refs compared to anyone else on the floor.

Or what about ski's loose ball foul, everyone was going for the ball, the Oregon guy grabbed it, ski backed off. Are you not allowed to touch the other team now when going for a loose ball? I think ski was abused the most by the refs compared to anyone else on the floor.

You mean the one when the Oregon guy, not going to the ball, hit Ski with a moving screen to keep him away from it? Yeah, great foul call on Ski by the refs on that one.

Back