What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Games Thread/Roll Call: CU vs Oregon

4b2008ca-1bca-9410.jpg
4b2008ca-1bd6-1364.jpg
4b2008ca-1be0-bcf8.jpg
4b2008ca-1bef-67bc.jpg
4b2008ca-1bfa-b14c.jpg

4b2008ca-1c09-8e44.jpg
4b2008ca-1c15-60c1.jpg
4b2008ca-1c24-87a7.jpg
4b2008ca-1c32-bbac.jpg
4b2008ca-1c3d-278d.jpg

What CanadianDuck meant to post.

I have no problem with canadianduck, he gave us the cheerleader thread and has been a generally good poster. He's just understandably frustrated right now.

Yeah, that's a play I've seen go uncalled plenty of times in close and late situations, especially in the NBA.

With that said, major props to Nate for pushing that play, he forced that foul call by attacking the rim when so many guys would have just pulled up for a jumpshot instead. CU got worked in the paint by a bigger team and it was a struggle all game long to win that one. Reminded me of the aTm game from last year except with the magic on our side.

That was a bull**** call. It worked out in our favor, but the refs were waaaayyyy too fast on the whistle in the 2nd half - for both teams. It just turned out that we got the last call in a string of ****** calls. I thought the officiating was crappy tonight. Of course, officiating in every basketball game is crappy. That's apparently part of the charm of the game.

That's the thing. Officiating was absolutely horrible and we got no home cooking. Refs showed that they weren't going to swallow the whistle when they gave the Ducks an and-one at the other end on the play before. Nate got fouled. It was consistent with how the game was being called. Buffs win. Simple as that.

Well CD, our womens team lost by 5 to your girls in oregon in a hard fought game. Wait, oregon shot 32 ft's....cu women shot FIVE.

This is a CU board. If you're pissed because Oregon lost, fine. Blaming it on the refs, however, is not fine. You've yet to offer any from of congratulations or recognition of a hard-fought game, and are coming across like a complete douche.
just got back from the keg... full discloser... if we had lost i damn sure would have blamed it on the refs...the keg was pheeeeeenominal...great to see tini and ubl

ScreenShot218.jpg
That's a foul. Feet not set (in fact, behind him as he's leaning into Nate with the torso), not squared up & Nate is taking the angle around him. Textbook blocking foul. He should have picked a lane and set his feet, but he didn't. Nice work, Nate!

View attachment 8469
That's a foul. Feet not set (in fact, behind him as he's leaning into Nate with the torso), not squared up & Nate is taking the angle around him. Textbook blocking foul. He should have picked a lane and set his feet, but he didn't. Nice work, Nate!
Aha! Irrefutable proof! What say you CanadianDuck?

God damn it I was just rewatching the game and the ****ing recording ended with 2:30 left in the game. Thanks a lot refs for making the game last so ****ing long.

After they settled down over there on educks, it appears they agree with us. The entire game was officiated terribly. Bad calls on both sides. Inconsistency. They are mad it ended the way it did, but they know if they had hit their FT's it wouldnt have been a problem.

I am looking forward to this rematch up in Eugene, should be fun.

eDuck is pissed

Lol I hate people like that. I fully admit that if we lost I would have blamed the refs a lot too and that the ref shouldn't have called a foul with one second left. But I also spent the whole game saying that the officials were bad both ways. According to them we got every single call in the game and the only reason we are good at home is because the officials give us all the calls :lol:

The refs were ****** throughout the game. They would call it loose, then all the sudden call it tight. As a player, it's pretty hard to adjust to how they are calling the game when they arent calling it one way. As for the last play, I would not have called a foul there. I would have called it before the shot but it would have been bonus anyway. It would have given Oregon a little more time at the end. Oregon got their fair share of calls during the game, they let one of the post guys do pretty much what he wanted so bitching is a little much and especially on a Buffs board. I didnt read the whole thread as of yet but wanted to ask something. Did I hear, "brother is better" directed at Singler?

The refs were ****** throughout the game. They would call it loose, then all the sudden call it tight. As a player, it's pretty hard to adjust to how they are calling the game when they arent calling it one way. As for the last play, I would not have called a foul there. I would have called it before the shot but it would have been bonus anyway. It would have given Oregon a little more time at the end. Oregon got their fair share of calls during the game, they let one of the post guys do pretty much what he wanted so bitching is a little much and especially on a Buffs board. I didnt read the whole thread as of yet but wanted to ask something. Did I hear, "brother is better" directed at Singler?

Credit for that one goes to the C-Unit

Yessir.

If you need a reminder how bad this team could be at rebounding without Andre watch his final rebound on the free throw line against Oregon. Carlon did not exactly help block out and Andre just went up and used his athleticism to poke the rebound to himself. He was surrounded by Oregon players.

Now the question? What would have happened if he had fouled out. This team needs to get their fundamentals down. I know we are happier with Simba and Dufault but damn, this is a late game situation. Gotta perform.

If you need a reminder how bad this team could be at rebounding without Andre watch his final rebound on the free throw line against Oregon. Carlon did not exactly help block out and Andre just went up and used his athleticism to poke the rebound to himself. He was surrounded by Oregon players.

Now the question? What would have happened if he had fouled out. This team needs to get their fundamentals down. I know we are happier with Simba and Dufault but damn, this is a late game situation. Gotta perform.

I really thought they were gonna get that rebound and win.

That was the worst officiated game I honestly think I've ever seen in my life. Both teams should feel violated after that. If those three assholes aren't seriously reprimanded by the conference for that game, I'll be stunned. I'll admit that I thought CU got the worse end of the stick, but I'm a homer so take it with a grain of salt.

The PAC-12 HAS to do something about their officiating. It's been a damn joke this entire season.

Back