What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Games Thread/Roll Call: CU vs Oregon

No a bull **** call is a bull **** call and I am just pissed right now. I will be back to normal tomorrow, but for now I am ****ing pissed at that call. I am not a Husker fan so don't ****ing compare me to those low life's.

Meh. emotions are always high after a close game.

No a bull **** call is a bull **** call and I am just pissed right now. I will be back to normal tomorrow, but for now I am ****ing pissed at that call. I am not a Husker fan so don't ****ing compare me to those low life's.

You're acting just like one.

I'm sorry, but it was a good call. When the offensive player is going for the basket and the defensive player makes contact with him without establishing position, that is a blocking foul. I tend to hate the rule because it looks screwy as hell when the offensive player initiates the contact like Nate did, but it is the right call. And you can say the refs should swallow the whistle, but how is that fair to CU when the contact denied them the chance to get off a good shot at a game winner? The refs made the call they had to make.

Surething husker. Only a husker would be dumb enough to bitch and moan about a call on the opponents board. Go find an oh board to cry on.

Then **** off and go elsewhere. It was a foul and you lost - do you even understand the rules of basketball? Contact was made.

I'm glad this happened, though. I always knew your act was nothing more than being a patronizing douche. Thanks for proving that without a doubt.

You lost. What's it feel like looking up in the standings and seeing CU above you? Give me a detailed description of how that feels

Can't even give credit for a hard-fought win. Absolutely classes. You should be embarrassed.

Then **** off and go elsewhere. It was a foul and you lost. Can't even give credit for a hard-fought win.

I'm glad this happened, though. I always knew your act was nothing more than being a patronizing douche. Thanks for proving that without a doubt.

You lost. What's it feel like looking up in the standings and seeing CU above you? Give me a detailed description of how that feels

Come on, man. Go to the cheer leading thread, and all is forgiven.

Then **** off and go elsewhere. It was a foul and you lost - do you even understand the rules of basketball? Contact was made.

Can't even give credit for a hard-fought win. Absolutely classes. You should be embarrassed.

Just like every other fan? I am sorry I am ****ing pissed because of a game I know my Ducks could have won and ****ing lost. I am not like every other fan and I am just pissed my Ducks lost and sorry if you don't show emotion after your favorite college team loses a tough game lol

Just like every other fan? I am sorry I am ****ing pissed because of a game I know my Ducks could have won and ****ing lost. I am not like every other fan and I am just pissed my Ducks lost and sorry if you don't show emotion after your favorite college team loses a tough game lol

This is a CU board. If you're pissed because Oregon lost, fine. Blaming it on the refs, however, is not fine. You've yet to offer any from of congratulations or recognition of a hard-fought game, and are coming across like a complete douche.

That was a bull**** call. It worked out in our favor, but the refs were waaaayyyy too fast on the whistle in the 2nd half - for both teams. It just turned out that we got the last call in a string of ****** calls. I thought the officiating was crappy tonight. Of course, officiating in every basketball game is crappy. That's apparently part of the charm of the game.

Maybe you should start by being pissed at your guy that missed a free throw for the lead in the closing seconds instead of being pissed that our guy made his....

In all honesty we shouldnt have gotten the foul on nate your right.

However we should have gotten the ****ing technical on your coach.
Either way Nate is at the line, shoots before OT and we win. I understand your upsetness, and I look forward to an emotionally charged rematch in a few weeks up there in eugene, as for now though, let us soak up this win. In the Big-12 we didnt have many games like this lol.

It was a hard caught game. CU played tough in the second half. I hate it when the refs called that last second foul. But credit goes to Tomlinson for making that game winning free throw. Good luck on the road in Arizona and Utah.

4b2008ca-138f-5dad.jpg
4b2008ca-13b2-7e0f.jpg

4b2008ca-13c2-d50e.jpg

fify.

You are a classy guy, duck.

Suck it Duckie. The refs were horrrible the entire game, and if anything Oregon reaped the benefits for most of the game. It was a well fought game and Oregon is a good team. They continue to play great on the road.

Maybe you should start by being pissed at your guy that missed a free throw for the lead in the closing seconds instead of being pissed that our guy made his....

Olu couldn't hit a free throw to save his life, but I have become used to it. I try not to blame one player because I don't attack college players, but the Ducks went cold at the complete wrong times.I knew coming into this game the Ducks had to play their A game because Colorado is the more talented team, but I am pissed the Ducks lost the way they did.

Cville congratulations on your teams big win and I would rather have you guys win the Pac-12 then Cal. I was going to get to the congratulation right after I got through the ranting!

I kept expecting Oregon to fold the tents and give up. They never did. They played a helluva basketball game tonight. CU never seemed to quite get into a rythem, and I'm sure Oregon had something to do with that.

Olu couldn't hit a free throw to save his life, but I have become used to it. I try not to blame one player because I don't attack college players, but the Ducks went cold at the complete wrong times.I knew coming into this game the Ducks had to play their A game because Colorado is the more talented team, but I am pissed the Ducks lost the way they did.

Cville congratulations on your teams big win and I would rather have you guys win the Pac-12 then Cal. I was going to get to the congratulation right after I got through the ranting!

This is a start. Your Ducks brought it tonight. There are 7 games to go and anything can happen, but this was an enourmous win for the Buffs. Good luck against Washington on Thursday. As ****ing annoying as Oregon fans are, a Ducks win could really help us out there.

This is a start. Your Ducks brought it tonight. There are 7 games to go and anything can happen, but this was an enourmous win for the Buffs. Good luck against Washington on Thursday. As ****ing annoying as Oregon fans are, a Ducks win could really help us out there.

Not sure because a game like this can kill a team or can bring out a much better performance in the next game. Not sure how Oregon will respond because all of our losses have been by double digits this year, but it will be interesting. I would like to beat UW so I can chant just like football, but who knows.

Not sure because a game like this can kill a team or can bring out a much better performance in the next game. Not sure how Oregon will respond because all of our losses have been by double digits this year, but it will be interesting. I would like to beat UW so I can chant just like football, but who knows.

As annoying as you Oregon fans are... the Washington basketball fans were much much worse

You are a guest in our house. Act like one. The foul called on us on the prior play that sent your guy to the line was awful. If your guy had made the shot and you had won, what would you have posted? "Wow, we were lucky to win! Great game Buffs!". Come on man. Stop acting like a douchebag troll!

You are a guest in our house. Act like one. The foul called on us on the prior play that sent your guy to the line was awful. If your guy had made the shot and you had won, what would you have posted? "Wow, we were lucky to win! Great game Buffs!". Come on man. Stop acting like a douchebag troll!

Your guys hit your free throws and the Ducks missed, but I am pissed about the call. I wish a Ref would just swallow his damn whistle there and watch the players play, but this is the pac-12 and that will never happen. I realize I freaked out and I am sorry I shouldn't have especially on a Colorado board. If the mods think it is right ban me for a while, but whatever I am just ****ing mad.

If a loss was going to kill you, it was your loss at home to the Beavs last week. That's what's really hurting you right now, not tonight's loss. There's no denying that things get tough for you guys down the stretch with Washington, @ Cal, @ Stanford, @ OSU and CU remaining. Everyone has tough games though, and everyone is going to lose at least a couple more.

I am just pissed my Ducks lost and sorry if you don't show emotion after your favorite college team loses a tough game lol

But we're not posting on a Ducks board. You are posting on a Ralphie board!

Just another t-shirt, 'my school pays for players' Oregon fan.

Your guys hit your free throws and the Ducks missed, but I am pissed about the call. I wish a Ref would just swallow his damn whistle there and watch the players play, but this is the pac-12 and that will never happen. I realize I freaked out and I am sorry I shouldn't have especially on a Colorado board. If the mods think it is right ban me for a while, but whatever I am just ****ing mad.

Its why the student section started yelling "let them play" about halfway through the second half. They were whistle happy. This is a situation very much like our loss to CSU. The ducks were not good at the stripe. Up that percentage and you guys win with the way it went today. If the refs let them play ball I dont know how it would have gone. Either way I cant wait to see the rematch.

Back