What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Michigan State/Mel Tucker Hate Thread

Agree, I think she has some culpability in all this but it is still on him.
The masturbating part is the end for him. There is no way out of that one. The rest can be up for discretion. Considering he was making it rain on her and she spoke positively of him says she was giving mixed messages.

Well, the good thing is the MSU dick fans think Prime is headed their way. **** those guys. Their negative CU comments when Midnight left stuck with me.
Agreed. Screw those guys and their “we can just buy coach prime” ideas. I do think if they hired Sean Lewis that would be awesome for him. Even if their university might be the scummiest school in the country with all the scandals.

Well, the good thing is the MSU dick fans think Prime is headed their way. **** those guys. Their negative CU comments when Midnight left stuck with me.
After Midnight left us in the lurch I had a couple of MSU kinda acquaintances on social media that gave me he77 about what a chicken sheet program CU is and how they are big league. Even last year they kept on asking how it felt to have no hope. I haven't said much to them since Prime came on board, but I just had to today. I said "Isn't it cool how both CU and MSU are the big names in the sporting world right now?!

I didn't realize someone could be blocked that fast.

Last edited:
From the devil's advocate side:

She is a reknowned champion of women, a fighter against male abuses. But, when she realizes he has a romantic/sexual interest, she doesn't break things off. She knows MT is married, but no concern for his wife and family? And she continues to have half-hour conversations with him every week. She had to think that might be leading him on.

She listens to his 'masturbation' call intently enough, that she can hear each stroke and the application of lubricant. .I don't know what PTSD factors might be involved, but I'd think someone who's a victim of male sexual aggression, would hang up as soon as possible (if a shell-shocked vet is watching TV and loud bombs are falling on Ukraine, he shuts it off)

MT admitted the masturbation and is toast.
The civil suit for damages?
This sounds like victim blaming. There are no statistics on shell shocked vets and bombs on TV. Please don’t invent something to forward a narrative on what victims should do.

The flight, fight, or freeze is a real thing. She says she froze. That is a possible thing.
And this is exactly why countless women do not report sexual harassment and assault.
Zactly.
As a woman and someone who experienced SH (as *many* of us do), THIS.

Try to report and it's "you're overreacting"/"he LIKES you"/"I'm sure you took it the wrong way"/so many other excuses...yeah, you're often powerless.
Again, zactly. I think on this point, the world has been ugly far too long, and the crap which has festered in the past preventing justice should no longer fly. Neither sports or maintaining thé privilege of males is a good reason for things to continue the way they were.
Seven months of investigation by the school and they fire him the day the nedia reports it. So chicken**** of the school to take so long.
Their independent investigation wrapped up in July? It sounds like they have had time on an old complaint.
Mel has real problems. I liked him. I don’t anymore. His actions are deplorable. I feel Brenda Tracey also has some things to explain. I hope the Oct 4 hearing reveals more, or we get a report.
No. You are not entitled to knowing anything or having her explain anything. The one entitled to answers is the investigator.

His lawyer tried to derail things at every turn. The USA Today article came with receipts. Including an admission by his lawyer that everything tilts to the complainant at every turn.

That is what you get to know.

Last edited:
What the **** does Tracey have to explain?
The circumstances of the phone call. Consensual or not? Why not hang up? The GF report on Mel as “sugar daddy”? The delay in reporting? Why the extended relationship with Mel post contract? Was she working for someone? Yes, there are things I’d like to know from her perspective. Maybe we get to see the report?

Mixed messages. This is pretty common. But he's getting fired for the masturbation part. That's unexplainable. Even if he had sex with her. He would still be getting fired
Absolutely. He gone. Title IX violations, and particularly at a university who just paid hundreds of millions of dollars out to victims.
How to lose $70M+, wife and respect of your children in one phone call.
CP on the flip side is such an exceptional rile model for players, families and an advocate of women.

Mixed messages. This is pretty common. But he's getting fired for the masturbation part. That's unexplainable. Even if he had sex with her. He would still be getting fired
Mixed messages and “making it rain her her”? Are you talking about him hiring her to speak to the team in her capacity as an advocate for SH victims or is there more that I’m not seeing here? Because I’m not seeing what mixed messages you’re talking about.

The circumstances of the phone call. Consensual or not? Why not hang up? The GF report on Mel as “sugar daddy”? The delay in reporting? Why the extended relationship with Mel post contract? Was she working for someone? Yes, there are things I’d like to know from her perspective. Maybe we get to see the report?

Not one of those things is any of your ****ing business. The report is not a TMZ special.

Mel waking up this morning to the news

Im Out GIF

Not one of those things is any of your ****ing business. The report is not a TMZ special.
I agree. But reports have a way of finding a way to the public, sometimes they are forced.

More importantly, the context of my post is in response to a question about the possibility of a role other than victim by Brenda Tracey in this matter and things that remain unknown about such a role.

So, no, I have no right to see the report but that’s not what I was answering in my response.

Mixed messages and “making it rain her her”? Are you talking about him hiring her to speak to the team in her capacity as an advocate for SH victims or is there more that I’m not seeing here? Because I’m not seeing what mixed messages you’re talking about.
You didn't see the 2.5k donation he directly gave to her. He was corporate tricking

Absolutely. He gone. Title IX violations, and particularly at a university who just paid hundreds of millions of dollars out to victims.
How to lose $70M+, wife and respect of your children in one phone call.
CP on the flip side is such an exceptional rile model for players, families and an advocate of women.
Being horny. The reason most men do stupid ish

I think it’s quite clear they were teetering on developing a full blown relationship. I mean we are talking tons of calls in the wee hours of the night. The masturbation call was was at midnight. Definitely not a business call. She also gladly accepted gifts and cash donations from Tuck

Disclaimer: Definitely not saying she was asking for it or culpable

You didn't see the 2.5k donation he directly gave to her. He was corporate tricking
Why did they remain in contact after her professional services were completed? And why did they turn intimate? Why were gifts sent and accepted? Are the fantasy discussions about a possible divorce true? If so, what was the motivation? Who was driving these discussions ? And why?

I just think questions remain in this situation

I’m not suggesting here, Jim, that I deserve answers. I’m just listing open questions IMO.

Why did they remain in contact after her professional services were completed? And why did they turn intimate? Why were gifts sent and accepted? Are the fantasy discussions about a possible divorce true? If so, what was the motivation? Who was driving these discussions ? And why?

I just think questions remain in this situation

I’m not suggesting here, Jim, that I deserve answers. I’m just listing open questions IMO.
Because she and him was a thing that wasn't a thing. In his mind, it was bigger than it is. In her mind, this is a trick, I am going to get everything out of him.

I have a rule, don't deal with broken women because they will lie to get you out of the paint even if the convos are mutual. I like women who are clear in what they believe and their actions. I ain't tryna get caught up especially when her feelings change like the wind.

Because she and him was a thing that wasn't a thing. In his mind, it was bigger than it is. In her mind, this is a trick, I am going to get everything out of him.

I have a rule, don't deal with broken women because they will lie to get you out of the paint even if the convos are mutual. I like women who are clear in what they believe and their actions. I ain't tryna get caught up especially when her feelings change like the wind.
Yep. Not really questions directed at you. One just listing things that remain open in my mind.

I think he’s “guilty”. I think he gets fired. I think she had a role.

Maybe others don’t. I do.

I’ll gladly take Karl and a 1-11 season with prime time coming in over Tucker. Talk about a blessing in disguise
As much as I hated it I would gladly take another 1-11 season over having a coach that does this kind of thing.

Mel was a state employee in a position of power. His hormones may have gotten the best of him but any man has to know better.

The "I thought" or "She led me on" stuff doesn't make it. A woman has a right to not have any man assume she is giving consent, unless she says yes it's no.

For someone who has been a rape victim, who works with rape issues, freezing up or not immediately responding to stop him and save him from himself is completely understandable. I don't want to imagine what was going through her mind but this is his fault, not hers.

Wow - a mind reader amongst us? Who knew?

As a woman, I absolutely did not see it this way it all. It sounds like they had become friends and he had become smitten with her. While I cannot say why she continued her friendship, I would totally believe her if she said that she felt she owed him because of the opportunities he had given her at MSU and in general.

Most women I've known have had a male friend that we've continued to talk to despite it being obvious that the friend had a crush. We try to let the guy down easily, because we value them as friends, despite making it clear that we aren't interested in dating. Often something then happens, which results in a dramatic move by the woman to end contact (in the story, it said after the phone call, she didn't speak to/contact him for 3 months).

As for calling her a "broken woman," no comment. ETA: you didn't directly call her a "broken woman," though it was implied.

Last edited:
Back