What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Oregon Ducks (2-2) @ Colorado Buffaloes(3-1) Game Day Thread

I have counted 12 passes that have impacted CU's game negatively, from Sefo. He is absolute garbage!!! I knew this previously, Montez is the now and future of CU - MM2 is tied to Sefo. This game should be a 28 point lead by CU (EASY) if Sefo could actually throw the ball to players. I don't want to hear about his shoulder, if he is injured, sit his ass. The Defense is stout, the offensive WR's and RB's as well as the O Line are playing well. This is CLEARLY a deficit solely on the arm of Sefo. Bench him and watch CU flourish! Not concerned with your negative replies - Sefo is CLEARLY the problem! The rest of the team, playing inspired, driven, improved and worthy.

we have to somehow stop the run and make either one of the jokers Oregon will run out there throw the ball.

Back