What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Pre-Game Thread: CU @ Nebraska, September 8, 2018 @ 1:30 MT

upload_2018-9-4_12-48-36.jpegupload_2018-9-4_12-48-36.jpeg not only wardrobe - I allow no red anywhere near my stuff and everyone in my family is fully aware. None, No red anything.

edit: Valentine's Day and Christmas are rough but still NO RED.

Last edited:

this started out really well, but has devolved to Mac telling the media to only write positive stories about HCMM.

He looks good. Mac saying things that can make people uncomfortable isn't anything new-look at what he said after Embree was fired. Keep him around as much as he wants and can handle being around. HCMM said he wants him to talk to the kids. That'll happen.

Last edited:
https://static.cubuffs.com/custompages/football/2018/depth_chart.pdf

Depth chart is up. Notes:

1. No more "OR" at X: Nixon is starter.
  2. Laughingly, Laviska is still not listed as a sole starter at any WR position, but is sharing a spot with Winfree at Z, and JayMac is still a starter at 2 WR positions;
  3. Drew Lewis is no longer a starter at any position. He is #2 at both OLB positions. Wells passed him up.
  4. Still an "Or" between Udoffia and Wigley at Left cornerback

2. Laughingly, Laviska is still not listed as a sole starter at any WR position, but is sharing a spot with Winfree at Z, and JayMac is still a starter at 2 WR positions;
  3. Drew Lewis is no longer a starter at any position. He is #2 at both OLB positions. Wells passed him up.
Any chance Drew Lewis is in the doghouse?

Any chance Drew Lewis is in the doghouse?
I doubt it. Possibly just still learning the position. He will be on the field plenty. Both Mac and Landman mentioned how it showed leadership and being willing to do what is best for the team for Drew to move to OLB

Mike Mac was on the local radio here this afternoon with Tom Tolbert on KNBR. Not sure if they archive the shows, but if anyone wants to go looking his interview was at 3:30 or 30 minutes into the show. He didn't really say anything of note, but it was still kind of cool to hear him on a local station.

Was Deion Smith on the depth chart last week? Intrigued he is behind two guys who have not exactly got a stranglehold on the #3RB spot.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Let’s kick some ****ing ass this week!!! Nebraska can eat a bag of dicks.

Its true. They can. I used to doubt that even nebraskans could eat an entire bag of dicks, and I told a nebraskan so. He got very indignant, and insisted on proving it. He did so, and exclaimed....”nobody tells buffsurveyor he cant eat a whole bag of dicks! GBR!!!!”

Huh? I'm not criticizing him for any symptom of Alzheimer's. I'm saying this theme about media treatment of the program is a bad one that is super awkward. He's not forgetting what he's saying. It is more likely he just DGAF and wanted to make a point he felt was important.
Speaking about whatever topic happens to pop into your head at that very moment, is very much a symptom of Alzheimer’s, that includes going to great details about a seemingly random subject/tangent.

Edit: I am not inferring that you were being insensitive. More just pointing out that it is a very complex disease that manifests itself differently in each person, unfortunately with the same ultimate result for everyone.

Last edited:
I have to sheepishly keep my hand down on the red clothing thing.

It didn't seem as important to me after 2011, so I have let family buy some red shirts for me, and - gulp - buy a couple of red t-shirts for myself.

I am ashamed.

I have to sheepishly keep my hand down on the red clothing thing.

It didn't seem as important to me after 2011, so I have let family buy some red shirts for me, and - gulp - buy a couple of red t-shirts for myself.

I am ashamed.

see, i am the other way... i haven't owned a piece of red clothing since the ORIGINAL COACH MAC declared it off-limits. not one shirt, sock, nothing.

my wife and family know and respect this, altho my wife wonders about my sanity considering we aren't even in the same conference with the red menace any more.

now, i admit, i am being somewhat tested as some of my kid's team colors are red. i have so far only worn team stuff that has red accents rather than than the actual garment itself. and i still feel bad about it.

DIE.FUSKER.DIE

A truly horrific thing happened in my family this year. My wife and son picked out some new sneakers for him on Amazon without my involvement. They went with red & grey New Balance. So my kid is walking around n shoes that have a big red "N" on them. It has strained relations in our home.

A truly horrific thing happened in my family this year. My wife and son picked out some new sneakers for him on Amazon without my involvement. They went with red & grey New Balance. So my kid is walking around n shoes that have a big red "N" on them. It has strained relations in our home.
Well? Do you wear the pants in the family or not? That is absolutely not acceptable.

see, i am the other way... i haven't owned a piece of red clothing since the ORIGINAL COACH MAC declared it off-limits. not one shirt, sock, nothing.

my wife and family know and respect this, altho my wife wonders about my sanity considering we aren't even in the same conference with the red menace any more.

now, i admit, i am being somewhat tested as some of my kid's team colors are red. i have so far only worn team stuff that has red accents rather than than the actual garment itself. and i still feel bad about it.

DIE.FUSKER.DIE
ilyal.gif

Back