What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Pre-Game Thread: CU @ Zona at 8:30 PM MT on Friday November 2 (FS1)

Heart says they turn it around and stomp Zona... head is still reeling from the collapse and not sure if we can make it happen.

I hope I am wrong and we become Bowl eligible but not feeling good about this one. Tate has yet to go off this season, he has been nicked up. He is due and You know how we treat QBs. We will make him a star again. Tate will be Pac12 offensive player of the 10th week.

MOTHER ****ER. I did not see the game time until now. It looks like time for one of my patented "East Coast 8 PM Power Nap until Game Time." Although the events of last Saturday make me really question whether or not it's worth it.

Sorry guys, Arizona is peaking and at home, with Buffs on a short travel week. We are going to need a slew of mistakes from Arizona to keep it close.

Honestly, I think I'm going to pass on this game. I don't get FoxSports One, and I don't want to invest 4 disappointing hours at a sports bar and go to sleep at 1:00 in the morning.

You guys are looking at this all wrong. We just got our worst game three performances of the year out of the way. Regression to the mean of being an average P12 team is gonna happen. Meanwhile, UA will think we are an easy win and come in over confident after their best performance of the season. DOMINATION to ensue!

You guys are looking at this all wrong. We just got our worst game three performances of the year out of the way. Regression to the mean of being an average P12 team is gonna happen. Meanwhile, UA will think we are an easy win and come in over confident after their best performance of the season. DOMINATION to ensue!
Regression being the key word

surprising. home team is usually a 3 point favorite if all else is equal.
Saturday was a fluke loss for CU. Despite the cliches, they are a better team than that game indicated, and my outlook on UA game hasn’t really changed from what it was on Saturday morning.

giphy.gif

Final regular season high school football game (no nap possible). 10:30 pm (EDT) kickoff. 7:45 am show time to coach youth football (7:05 departure). It's gonna be rough.

This is the week for MM to show us what kind of a motivator he is. Obviously needs to instill an extreme level of confidence after Saturday's debacle. Team needs to be uber-motivated and play mistake free.

Montez talking about the little things. While that is cringeworthy, he went into specifics.
"Catch the ball" was said twice.
"ball placement" was said once.

Back