What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Pre-Game Thread: CU @ Zona at 8:30 PM MT on Friday November 2 (FS1)

I hate these late games... I have some friends over for the game. They showed up around 4:00. No ****, they're all ****faced now. They do not understand the magnitude of this game.

Go Buffs!

damm truck race running long...could miss part of 1st half...only in the pac!
Here's the really ****ty part: instead of moving the truck race (seriously a truck race) to some random channel that everyone has to search really hard to find*, they'll put the start of the Pac12 game on the crappy channel - which many people only get in SD instead of HD.

*it will most likely be fox business news - you should figure out where that is in your channel package now.

Looks like we are going to miss a big portion of the start of the game again cause Fox Sports DOESNT KNOW HOW TO PROGRAM!!!!!!!!!!
Can we petition to never have our games on Fox Sports again?!?!?!?!?!?!

Is the race at CSU's stadium? There's about 50 people in the stands watching this scintillating race.

Somehow I feel weird satisfaction that we're getting pushed by a late night truck race. Poignant - I feel like we deserve it or something.

Prove me wrong, Buffs!

**** I downloaded the app on my tablet so I can atleast watch there until it switches over and they are still showing the gay trucks on that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back