What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

******Official RMS Game Thread******

Ok, they are going to make adjustments on D. I don't think anyone was prepared for them to run to the outside like that. First game of the year, new staff, tip your cap to CSU. Now the cat is out of the bag, Make the adjustment and box em in.

A lot went wrong in that first half. We need Montez to settle down which he did a bit on that last drive. We need our defense to stay in their lanes. We didn’t look good. Gotta get a lot better quickly. We need six wins and that will be hard if tonight goes wrong.
Montez is 9 for 13, 164 yds w/ 2 TD's. That is a solid half. It would be nice to see more throws but I don't think MT wants to open up the Offensive against CSU

Dude - first TD - "we need to see if he made the catch inbounds."

Interception - "they're going to want to review this to see if he controlled the ball inbounds".

Mangham TD - "take a look and see if the ball crossed the goal line".

Viska TD - "they'll need to check to see if he was inbounds when he made that stretch across the pylon".

None of them even needed more consideration than it took between plays.
Peace!

Let’s ride the receivers and Shenault to shoot out 48-45 win. If we can get just a little from the D, we should outscore them.

Yeah, we have like 6 scholarship kickers and we don’t have a guy who can just boot it out every time?
I think the depth that Price gets is about perfect. It puts the opponent in a decision that may lead to a bad decision. But you have to be solid in kick coverage. So far it has worked well... I don't think csun has started at or beyond the 25.

Wonder why MT wanted to be on offense to start the game. Lots of pressure on the D beginning the 1/2 half
I think he expected our Oline to push back their D a lot more than we can. Start off with a big statement . . .

We have the lead and that is not what we deserve so far. Let’s see about second half adjustments. Get the ball to Viska and please ask the defense to stay on their assignments. ****.

I think the depth that Price gets is about perfect. It puts the opponent in a decision that may lead to a bad decision. But you have to be solid in kick coverage. So far it has worked well... I don't think csun has started at or beyond the 25.
Until that last one that we got lucky they had a penalty on. They also had a penalty on one that came out to about the 30 or so. I see your point, I just prefer to take STs mistakes out of this game

With 25 seconds to go in the half kick the damned ball out of the end zone!!

Tucker is a defensive guy. Need to set the corners and make a play on D. On the bright side, O line is making holes!

Wonder why MT wanted to be on offense to start the game. Lots of pressure on the D beginning the 1/2 half
Probably hoping that jumping on them on the first drive would take a lot of energy out of their sails. Unfortunately it looks like our D wasn't on the same level.

Back