What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Spring Practice Thread

Idk about the slimming down thing unless they get a big body in space and let the athletes work off it. Not exactly my cup of tea but i'd go with it if it works. I'm more of the school that we are gonna run this and not a ****ing thing you can do about it, if that makes sense to you guys.

Kind of my point. I think they're adding 15-20 lbs to his official weight. Just glad to see that he has gained a little more weight.

Gotcha. He is the lynchpin for the OL right now, need him to be playing at an accurate 290-295 (at least) this season.

295 for haigler is actually a solid weight, he doesn’t have a lot of excess on him so he looks good. Honestly probably needs a little beer belly just to have some more weight behind him.

Glad to hear about Terrance Lang. Hopefully he can put on more weight and keep the athleticism. If not, I am okay with the playing weight of 275 pounds.

I will just go ahead and assume that Lang's wait in the spring of his freshman year is not the maximum he will be able to carry in his college career.

Back