What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Spring Practice Thread

It's a shame the P12 cut the feed but I'm sure MM doesn't mind.
Zipping through the drills..lots of number changes.
Right out of the chute Montez has developed a touch putting more air under the ball, something he struggled with last season but can be partially attributed to not knowing when the line was give him enough time one snap to the next.
When he signed I commented that the jewel of the class was Shenault, after watching the 6A state champ game here in TX it was obvious. Seeing him today allowed me to feel better because I'd been holding my breath, I thought there was a 50/50 chance that he might transfer after last season. Chiv is not going to let his talent go to waste, 500 yds & 6-9 Tds Shenault goes pro.
Fontenot will get his yards next year either as the starter or the backup, the other RB prospects have been recruited over.
No comment on the OL & DL can't guage anything after today...so I wait until the CSU game.
It wouldn't surprise me if Shenault put up bigger numbers than that.

It wouldn't surprise me if Shenault put up bigger numbers than that.
Something I asked Allbuffs 2 yrs ago, have we over recruited WRs? There's the wides then there's the intermediates and then there's the slots. Last season there wasn't much physically between the 3 they were cookie cutters until Winfree got the opportunity against SC.

Sure couldn’t tell much. The 2 INT’s don’t bother me all that much. I liked Fontenot. I think he’ll be okay. Of course Shenault looked awesome. KD struggled. Didn’t see much from him. The scrimmage didn’t seem to have much energy so really hard to tell much of anything.

A few of the P12N shots showed the COLORADO beyond the south end-zone needs some work. Anyone else notice that?

They should replace it with black FieldTurf. Same “COLORADO” but with the newer styling. Always worried someone’s gonna get jacked up on that asphalt.

True. I’ll concede that point. Good idea to make it safer though.
I'd be down with that.

Black field turf with gold lettering. Hell, frame the entire field so that the sidelines were done that way also to replace the green field turf on the edges.
445187938_1280x720.jpg

It's a shame the P12 cut the feed but I'm sure MM doesn't mind.
Zipping through the drills..lots of number changes.
Right out of the chute Montez has developed a touch putting more air under the ball, something he struggled with last season but can be partially attributed to not knowing when the line was give him enough time one snap to the next.
When he signed I commented that the jewel of the class was Shenault, after watching the 6A state champ game here in TX it was obvious. Seeing him today allowed me to feel better because I'd been holding my breath, I thought there was a 50/50 chance that he might transfer after last season. Chiv is not going to let his talent go to waste, 500 yds & 6-9 Tds Shenault goes pro.
Fontenot will get his yards next year either as the starter or the backup, the other RB prospects have been recruited over.
No comment on the OL & DL can't guage anything after today...so I wait until the CSU game.

It ran the extra ten minutes if you watched on the Rocky Mountain station or the Pac-12 app.

Back