What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Texas State Game Thread

Can anyone in the know tell me exactly WHO and HOW we make our offensive play calls? Does Lindgren get to make ALL the calls, or is there a committee approach with Chev? This offense should be absolutely lights out, and the play calling is so out of sync it is so much more high school looking than big time college.

Yes, I'm a little worried; I'm hoping the struggles are from
A. Missing our best offensive lineman
B. Using a limited playbook.
C. Growing pains

I know a percentage of the struggles are due to those three things, but what percentage? Is it big, and we'll get better, or small and we're gonna get killed in conference play?

Callier is a really big time player! Callier, Lewis, and Oliver are ultra top flight Pac 12 Players that remind me of the glory days.

Tired of the vanilla offense excuse, its te as state. Looks like we all over estimated our QB and OL.

The coaches and players better pull their heads out and start getting this offense humming.

No excuse for this OL being this weak with 1 guy out. Stop talking and bring results.

Back