What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official The Mighty Bears of The University of Northern Colorado game thread

Que Pasa Whats Up GIF by Pepsi

Not to send this thread in a whole other insane tangent, but who is masking tonight?
Most importantly regarding covid risk.....I chose to take a needle and new-to-me substance in my body and AM vaccinated.
I will mask if indoors per campus requirement.
I will not mask outdoors.
I will avoid children, thus anyone I'm within 6 feet of for more than 15 minutes will likely have had opportunity to be vaccinated.

Most importantly regarding covid risk.....I chose to take a needle and new-to-me substance in my body and AM vaccinated.
I will mask if indoors per campus requirement.
I will not mask outdoors.
I will avoid children, thus anyone I'm within 6 feet of for more than 15 minutes will likely have had opportunity to be vaccinated.

That's fair.

Wife's cubicle neighbor home sick for two days, awaiting a test. Wife got a negative rapid test, but there is a possibility for latency and as such we are watching from the couch in the interest of prudence.

Was excited to be in Folsom... tonight has lightening delay written all over it to me, but I hope not.

Dear Buffs.

Please do not **** the bed today against unc.

Please whoop their arses up and down the field with the starters resting for most of the game.

Please avoid injuries.

CU 42 unc 6

Wife's cubicle neighbor home sick for two days, awaiting a test. Wife got a negative rapid test, but there is a possibility for latency and as such we are watching from the couch in the interest of prudence.

Was excited to be in Folsom... tonight has lightening delay written all over it to me, but I hope not.
It's lightly raining right now in Boulder/Longmont. Supposed to clear out by 4 p.m. Fingers crossed.

Dear Buffs.

Please do not **** the bed today against unc.

Please whoop their arses up and down the field with the starters resting for most of the game.

Please avoid injuries.

CU 42 unc 6
Yes to this.
Although I prefer starters playing just over half the game so they can have enough of a game under the belt, ready for next week.

flight from PHX to Denver was supposed to land at 7:00 so I was resigned to the fact that I'd miss Q1 and part of Q2, but get there in time to see Ralphie run after halftime.

current flight status...9:54PM arrival.

you ****ers better keep me updated on the score.

Back