What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official time for Jon Embree to RESIGN Thread

One more name that intrigues me is Willie Taggart at Western Kentucky. He coached under Harbaugh (Jack and Jim both) as rb coach and recruited Cali, along with SEC area. He was a coordinator at WKU and is head coach now and his teams seem to play disciplined football in the times that I've watched them. He has improved the talent level at WKU and will soon be a hot commodity. They're 4-1, with the only loss coming to Alabama by 35.

359147-sgt._john_taggart_large.jpg

made another hot seat list. http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2012/10/10/coaches-hot-seat-rankings/1624127/

6. Jon Embree, Colorado
(1-4 in 2012, 4-14 since 2011)
Embree inherited an ugly situation from his predecessor, Dan Hawkins, which helps explain why Colorado has inhabited the lowest rung of the Pac-12 since joining the league in 2011. There's no excuse for being this bad, however. The Buffaloes have sandwiched a feel-good win over Washington State with a 28-point loss to UCLA and losses to Colorado State, Sacramento State and Fresno State, the latter by 55 points.

I want to throw a name in the ring, He was failed as an NFL head coach but has the kind of personality that kids would love. Herm Edwards, he is a Cal grad knows the the PAC and is the kind of motivator that college age players would feed off of.

I want to throw a name in the ring, He was failed as an NFL head coach but has the kind of personality that kids would love. Herm Edwards, he is a Cal grad knows the the PAC and is the kind of motivator that college age players would feed off of.
I've said it before, I'll say it again. I do not want anything to do with current or ex NFL coaches -- Pete Carroll or Jim Harbaugh could be the exceptions :lol: The failure rate with NFL guys coming to college just seems too great.

:popcorn:

Back