What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

***Official UW @ Colorado 2014 Football Game thread***

Watching MM walk down the bench and get the guys to stand up wasn't a good thing to show on the P12 network....and a 4* DE just moved in two doors down from me...don't think I'll be saying too much to him...not in to getting laughed at.

We didn't try and throw down field the whole game. That is on Sefo, he didn't even look downfield.

Really disappointed today. I thought we had a good opportunity for a win here. Had our chances, but couldn't perform when we needed to... again.

Will be interesting to see what character the team has now that we are officially eliminated from bowl contention.

Then, a good dual threat QB needs to have coaches that understand how to use them rather than turn them into Joe Theismanns who get hurt in the pocket, too.

Welp... Washington tried to let us win this one, but we found a way to blow it.

This.

U-Dub gift-wrapped this game for us. I gotta hand it to the Buffs, though. The sheer depths they had to sink to to lose this game. Not many teams in the country could have pulled that off.

cant believe we blew a 10 pt lead. oh wait, yes I can..we shoot ourselves in the foot every game FIRE BAER!!! hey BAER F ucker.... you're fired!!

The defense isn't good (at all). But the QB gave Washington 7 points, and the RB/KR (Lindsay) gave Washington the ball several times.

Unless you're an elite team - it's tough to overcome those kinds of errors.

More disappointed with this game than the USC game. We absolutely gave this one away.

Play of the game... Lindsay fumbling right after we had forced a TO. Momentum shift that we couldn't reverse.

Neinas, yeah see ya. Sefo is doing this every week. He plays well and then just makes a terrible decision. We aren't good enough to overcome that. The script was flipped this week, started fast, ended ****ty.

Sefo turtles anytime any type of momentum is against him. He probably played his best quarter of the year in the first quarter, then completely disappeared.

Sefo turtles anytime any type of momentum is against him. He probably played his best quarter of the year in the first quarter, then completely disappeared.

Exactly how many attempts over 5 to 7 yards did he have in the 2nd half? Totally fell off.

They call plays based on what Sefo can complete. The coaches know his arm strength.

Back