What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

***Official UW @ Colorado 2014 Football Game thread***

I have a suggestion for all frustrated fans, which makes just about all of us. Have a daughter that's getting married in the Spring. I was helping plan for the big event at the wedding venue during the game and missed the entire thing. Not to mention, I am more concerned about how I'm gonna pay for everything rather than some soph throwing picks.

I don't know why you have so much trouble setting what is right in front of your face.
I'm saying the playcalling was vastly different in the 2nd half than the 1st and I'm not sure why. It's not like Lindgren all of a sudden at the half decided sefo can't go deep, because we did in the 1st half.

I have a suggestion for all frustrated fans, which makes just about all of us. Have a daughter that's getting married in the Spring. I was helping plan for the big event at the wedding venue during the game and missed the entire thing. Not to mention, I am more concerned about how I'm gonna pay for everything rather than some soph throwing picks.

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding but sorry for you having to deal with wedding hormones. Was told by a priest that the least favorite thing he does is weddings. He loves families and believes completely in marriage but says that brides, and their mothers, get so wrapped up in the "show" of the wedding that they lose all perspective about what it really is that they are doing.

You can thank me in beer.

http://priceonomics.com/the-case-for-cheap-weddings-/

It's a good thing you have all that disposable cash laying around from avoided bowl games.

This year's New Mexico Bowl budget could fund the cake.

Love ya, man. But I don't know how helping you plan or pay for this wedding is going to make me feel any better. :wink2:

Even Chad "snake" Brown got tired of the bubble screens, he said I think we've ran that enough. Oh and Figures called him snake lol.

Anyone see what happened on that offensive pass interference call that went against us today?

Weird call.

Sefo completed a throw for really good yardage to the opposite side of the field. Whatever the ref saw, it didn't effect the play in any way. It's not a call you usually see made. Did a CU receiver drag a guy down or something?

Anyone see what happened on that offensive pass interference call that went against us today?

Weird call.

Sefo completed a throw for really good yardage to the opposite side of the field. Whatever the ref saw, it didn't effect the play in any way. It's not a call you usually see made. Did a CU receiver drag a guy down or something?

The video guy was killing me by not replaying anything that might be controversial. It presumably happened right in front of me, but I was looking at the far side of the field at the completion and didn't see anything.

The video guy was killing me by not replaying anything that might be controversial. It presumably happened right in front of me, but I was looking at the far side of the field at the completion and didn't see anything.
They didn't show it on TV either.

Weird call.

The flag was on the complete opposite side of the field from the play. I have no clue. Maybe a pick or something. Dunno. But a Pac 12 official called it, so it must have been a correct call.

I was about to go up and knock a couple of fuskie fan's lights out. ****ing obnoxious assholes. I was grinding my teeth as they were screaming and yelling for the fuskies. :lol:

I was about to go up and knock a couple of fuskie fan's lights out. ****ing obnoxious assholes. I was grinding my teeth as they were screaming and yelling for the fuskies. :lol:

I had zero issues with Husky fans. They seemed agreeable enough.

I had zero issues with Husky fans. They seemed agreeable enough.
I'm sure most were nice and polite. But these guys were turning some heads and getting the old stare down. Just a bit too vociferous in their exaltation of all things husky, :lol:

Last edited:
Did they wear polyester, did they clap for injuries (but cheer if it was somebody hurting them,) do they start every conversation with "How 'bout them Huskies?"

Do they use one color for everything in their lives including clothing, homes, cars, etc.

If not they can't be as bad as fuskers but they can still be obnoxious.

Weird call.

Lee kind of just ran right into the defender and ran him over on his route

Back