What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Washington State Game Thread (10/21, 8:45 on ESPN)

I can’t believe we don’t have a quarterback that can get the ball within 5 yards of a receiver that’s 10 yards away. Every ball is at their feet or 10 feet over their heads.

With recruiting trailing off....back to where we were before last years miracle....what is there to get excited about? Ugh.

This is the new normal for us. We are the Iowa State of the P12. We'll have the occasional good year, may not always be the worst team in the league ... but 4-8, 5-7 seasons are gonna be our ceiling most years.

O f f s. Wrapped up for a 2 yd loss and he still gets a first down.

Then a pick 6 and dropped

Nice snap
You guys really think this QB change makes us better?
Montez probably had a concussion against OSU on that TD he caught!!!
Now he is head screwed for this game.
Please just keep it respectable boys
Nah, the turning point on Montez was a confidence crush that came after he got reamed out and reprogrammed after he threw some INTs early in the season trying to do his passing on the run outside the pocket (which was actually a strength of his). He's gotta find the swagger again and believe he can make some plays happen, and the O-line needs to protect him.

It's one thing to have a dearth of talent in a down year. It's another thing entirely to have a 3 hour comedy-of-errors on offense. Good teams don't step on their dicks 100 times per minute during down years.

This is the new normal for us. We are the Iowa State of the P12. We'll have the occasional good year, may not always be the worst team in the league ... but 4-8, 5-7 seasons are gonna be our ceiling most years.
Yup, I said it last week. Fortunately it has happened so often recently that I am used to it. Back in the Barnett years, when we had competent teams I used to have high expectations. Now I can see the funny side and laugh at how bad the team is when watching games like this

Worst rushing team in the country annihilating us on the ground? No problem guys, just get your horns out.

WSU rushing 74.1 yards per game this season before this game, 131/131 in the country, and now more than double that and we're barely into the third quarter.

Plz tell me about how this team is trending in the right direction.

edit: maybe we can get Noyer and Montez to play leapfrog on the sidelines.

Back