What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Washington State Game Thread (10/21, 8:45 on ESPN)

Regarding the pass rush, or lack there of, I noticed the technique employed by most of the DL resembles what is typically done with a blocking sled. Straight on, arms extended, and push as hard as possible with legs pumping, for several seconds. No spins, no arm swipes, nothing.

Regarding the pass rush, or lack there of, I noticed the technique employed by most of the DL resembles what is typically done with a blocking sled. Straight on, arms extended, and push as hard as possible with legs pumping, for several seconds. No spins, no arm swipes, nothing.
When you watch the technique the defensive backs have and then watch the defensive line get pushed back constantly, miss their gaps and then miss tackles it becomes very evident why this defense struggles.

“Chest bump blitz” was comical. undersized LBs running straight into Wazzu hulks. No blitzes to create gaps. No edge blitzes. No overloads. Silly zone blitz was almost like a gimmick.

Your anger and profanity is clearly out frustration, because, deep down, at a level you are afraid to go to, you know I am right regardless of how 'douchey' I might say it.

Tell us all more about how Jeffcoat is a good DL coach.

Tell me one position coach you could defend last night.

You can avoid talking about Jeffcoat all you want, but funny how you actively avoid criticizing him with in-depth psychological profiles and pass off his ****ty track record as "Well, we just have to be Kansas State lite."

What suks -
• WSU rushed for a season-high 194 yards
• WSU recorded its first conference shutout since 1994
• WSU posted its second shutout of the season (Montana State, 31-0) first time with two shutouts in a season since 1981
• WSU held Colorado to 174 yards of total offense, 94 passing yards, 80 rushing yards and just 2.0 yards-per-carry, the lowest totals in all three categories for CU this season
• Falk rushed for a career high 41 yards, had rushed for 29 yards at Rutgers in 2015
** With tonight's win, Luke Falk has set the WSU record for career all-time wins by a quarterback!

Mac just gave the first matter a fact interview, but still points out the what-ifs. Throwing Steven under the bus and talking like Noyer should actually quarterback this team is crap. Hold your play caller responsible for something!

Is there a link to the video or the article? I would like to hear/see it. Thanks!

Back