What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon vs Colorado

Supposed to be windy in Boulder starting at kickoff. Maybe that helps keep things competitive today.

Most of what I'm hoping to see is continued improvement from the OL. This is a good test for Tank & Wiley, who have both progressed a lot the past few weeks.

Also curious to see who plays or doesn't. We have a number of guys right on the redshirt eligibility edge.

Supposed to be windy in Boulder starting at kickoff. Maybe that helps keep things competitive today.

Most of what I'm hoping to see is continued improvement from the OL. This is a good test for Tank & Wiley, who have both progressed a lot the past few weeks.

Also curious to see who plays or doesn't. We have a number of guys right on the redshirt eligibility edge.

program me hopes they keep the shirts on the guys on the edge of losing a year.

also, it will be hard to gauge any improvement with the speed this ol is about to face.

this is a close to a no-chance in hell game as i can remember in a lot of years. but, hey, maybe our guys will shock the world.

fleeing to another undisclosed location in the mountains somewhere during the game but will be listening on sat radio.

Oregon likes to run the ball. Colorado can’t stop the run. Gonna be ugly.

this will be one of only a few drives where CU gets in field goal range. If not the only drive lol.

Back