What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

OSU game fallout thread

I went for a nice hike today. What great weather for late October! I wish that our president wasn't destroying our country, but it sure is nice to be able to get out and remember that the world is a big, beautiful place. Lots of nice people on the trails. There were sports that went on today, right? I heard that about half of the participants won (yay!), while the other half lost. (Sad.) Oh well - Wonder what tomorrow has in store. I hear it's going to get colder! What is this thread about again?

I went for a nice hike today. What great weather for late October! I wish that our president wasn't destroying our country, but it sure is nice to be able to get out and remember that the world is a big, beautiful place. Lots of nice people on the trails. There were sports that went on today, right? I heard that about half of the participants won (yay!), while the other half lost. (Sad.) Oh well - Wonder what tomorrow has in store. I hear it's going to get colder! What is this thread about again?

I'm sorry Blümpf ruined your hike, maybe it's time to post your outrage on Facebook?

We've been talking about how our football team had a historic loss to the conference cellar dweller, you know, no team should ever have happen that's remotely competent, or anyone who loves their university should tolerate. Glad you had a good hike!

I'm sorry Blümpf ruined your hike, maybe it's time to post your outrage on Facebook?

We've been talking about how our football team had a historic loss to the conference cellar dweller, you know, no team should ever have happen that's remotely competent, or anyone who loves their university should tolerate. Glad you had a good hike!

Cool. Thanks so much for reading my post! It can get annoying sometimes when you spend time sharing your thoughts on things, and you wonder if anyone out there ever even sees it! So, thanks!

To your post: Yes, I had a great hike. Did I not make that clear? Your sentence before that was a a little jumbled, so I'm not sure I read it right, but I feel like you are a little angry. I mean, like so angry that you will lecture someone who has been posting on this board for like six times as long as you have! Gosh, I'm sorry you are so angry. That **** is not healthy. I don't want you to suffer from health problems that you could mitigate with a little better stress management.

I liked your funny name for the president. Are you a fan? Not sure what the Facebook stuff was all about, but I'm sure that if I had gotten it, it would have been hilarious.

Have a good week. I hope that you are feeling better tomorrow.

Cool. Thanks so much for reading my post! It can get annoying sometimes when you spend time sharing your thoughts on things, and you wonder if anyone out there ever even sees it! So, thanks!

To your post: Yes, I had a great hike. Did I not make that clear? Your sentence before that was a a little jumbled, so I'm not sure I read it right, but I feel like you are a little angry. I mean, like so angry that you will lecture someone who has been posting on this board for like six times as long as you have! Gosh, I'm sorry you are so angry. That **** is not healthy. I don't want you to suffer from health problems that you could mitigate with a little better stress management.

I liked your funny name for the president. Are you a fan? Not sure what the Facebook stuff was all about, but I'm sure that if I had gotten it, it would have been hilarious.

Have a good week. I hope that you are feeling better tomorrow.

Your hike sure showed president drümpfelmorf and now everyone's woes are cured. How silly of us to be ****ing pissed we lost to Oregon State.

I've been going to CU games since 1993. Have you? I sure hope so, that's how we can team together to #resist and be apathetic about the continual destruction of CU football.

Your hike sure showed president drümpfelmorf and now everyone's woes are cured. How silly of us to be ****ing pissed we lost to Oregon State.

I've been going to CU games since 1993. Have you? I sure hope so, that's how we can team together to #resist and be apathetic about the continual destruction of CU football.

1993?! Wow, good on you! I have been a season ticket holder since 1985, and I go to at least one away every year in that time, plus most of our bowls. But I am guessing that I don't cheer as loudly as you, or cuss out the coaches during the game in front of kids and such as much as you.

You shame me. I am ashamed.

Anyway, I went back and read more of this thread, and I'm sure that all of your suggestions are going to be implemented post-haste! Good job! As for me, I will just continue to make my annual donation, and will continue to attend every game, and will hang my head in shame for not being the guy who has figured out that the only hope for my beloved Buffs lies in the posters on message boards.

1993?! Wow, good on you! I have been a season ticket holder since 1985, and I go to at least one away every year in that time, plus most of our bowls. But I am guessing that I don't cheer as loudly as you, or cuss out the coaches during the game in front of kids and such as much as you.

You shame me. I am ashamed.

Anyway, I went back and read more of this thread, and I'm sure that all of your suggestions are going to be implemented post-haste! Good job! As for me, I will just continue to make my annual donation, and will continue to attend every game, and will hang my head in shame for not being the guy who has figured out that the only hope for my beloved Buffs lies in the posters on message boards.

Seeing as I was 3 years old in 1993, it would have been hard for me to make it to any earlier seasons seeing as I was ****ting my pants- my folks and grandpa had tickets since 1962 if that's any consolidation. And your generation's excuse for letting CU football deteriorate to this bull**** is what?

Seeing as I was 3 years old in 1993, it would have been hard for me to make it to any earlier seasons seeing as I was ****ting my pants- my folks and grandpa had tickets since 1962 if that's any consolidation. And your generation's excuse for letting CU football deteriorate to this bull**** is what?

Wow. You are so good at this. I just can't compete. I'm going to take a page out of your playbook, and throw the best player that we have had in the last two decades under the bus, for being caught looking at his phone when he was inactive for a game. Or maybe propose a Gofundme to buy out our current coach. That really seems like it will turn things around.

Like I said, you shame me. I'm going to go to bed and be ashamed. Good night. I look forward to reading your awesome, hilarious response when I wake up.

I was supporting till now. The entire staff is prime FCS material. PAC 12 is down, and we still can’t win. Improving facilities, great campus, and we get this crap. I understand I live in SEC country, but our recruiting is still poor.

Buffs are a soft team. That mentality starts at the top down. Our teams are notorious for not being able to dig their hoofs in when it's time. They are consistently lacking that killer instinct to finish someone off when they have them on the ropes. This has been an issue even before HCMM and his staff arrived on campus. I just don't get it. There is something broken within the mentality of CU and "Be Boulder"? Maybe it is because it is OK to not be a champion?
I go to every home game, have for years...and I am dreading these last 2. I am so hopeful wsu will Coug it while in Boulder? or utah ****s up?? I just do not see it. 5-0 was fun while it lasted, but in the back of my mind I had a feeling something like this would rise. I think MM has lost the team now, which in turn will **** up the last recruiting push and the CU cycle continues.

Really Disappointed.

Buffs are a soft team. That mentality starts at the top down. Our teams are notorious for not being able to dig their hoofs in when it's time. They are consistently lacking that killer instinct to finish someone off when they have them on the ropes. This has been an issue even before HCMM and his staff arrived on campus. I just don't get it. There is something broken within the mentality of CU and "Be Boulder"? Maybe it is because it is OK to not be a champion?
I go to every home game, have for years...and I am dreading these last 2. I am so hopeful wsu will Coug it while in Boulder? or utah ****s up?? I just do not see it. 5-0 was fun while it lasted, but in the back of my mind I had a feeling something like this would rise. I think MM has lost the team now, which in turn will **** up the last recruiting push and the CU cycle continues.

Really Disappointed.
until some “toughness” is brought in at the top we will continue to be “marshmellow U”....
all i ask is can we ever get an oline that at least gets in the way instead of being blown back 3 yards?
can we have a head coach that takes FULLresponsibility for what the hell is going on out there....instead of a crybaby with a list of excuses?

Oh and if anybody hasn’t mentioned it...We are back in the cellar of the division.

Colorado is staring at finishing in last place in the worst division in the P5 for the 7th time in our 8 years in this conference.

If MM doesn’t win another game this year he needs to be fired. It’s time for RG to get this thing fixed.

If CU doesn't go to a bowl game this season, that means only one bowl game in six seasons in Boulder. Not good at all and a coaching change needs to happen in that case.

Get the best guy but I'm leaning heavily towards hiring a G5 assistant. Last couple small school hires have scarred me

I am still so pissed. Colorado had so much momentum this season. Bowl game at a minimum was a lock. Recruiting trending in the right direction. A loaded team returning next year.

And MM likely destroyed all of it in one sunny afternoon of utter incompetence.
This was a culmination of 5.5 years of incompetence

Let's hypothetically say money is no problem for Rick George, who would you like to see CU go after if they fired Mac? And don't say Saban, I mean options that are realistic.

Back