What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 10/20-10/23

Holy hell.

This is the same AZ team that looked like they didn't give a single **** against us in the second half last week.

This is embarrassing for a team that was supposed to be good.

Outside of getting rolled at Michigan, they haven't looked this terrible all year though. Question is if they just didn't show tonight or if it points to a larger problem.

It absolutely points to a larger problem. That team has talent and they are about to drop to 3-4.

Outside of getting rolled at Michigan, they haven't looked this terrible all year though. Question is if they just didn't show tonight or if it points to a larger problem.
fwiw, these Friday night games have seen a lot of upsets. Especially with the road favorite losing. Pac-12 hurts itself with these. Maybe need to make sure, if the game continues for media reasons, that the road team is always coming off a BYE.

fwiw, these Friday night games have seen a lot of upsets. Especially with the road favorite losing. Pac-12 hurts itself with these. Maybe need to make sure, if the game continues for media reasons, that the road team is always coming off a BYE.
I feel as if the Pac plays every Friday night. So dumb.

At least it seems like this commissioner understands these things

Easy money there. Some fool was on these boards talking about CSU turning the corner. 😂😂😂

I will say, I was intrigued at how easily they stomped UNM the other day, but it's obvious that the Lobos are really, really, really bad.

Holy **** - 12 minutes remaining in the game, and CSU's QB has been sacked 8 times.
CSU's a 1-5 team on paper that's pounced on a bad schedule-San Jose State and Toledo are both down, and New Mexico has been trash for years now. Air Force takes that division with ease.

That's why I hate tempo right out of the gate. UW's defense was just out there for 6 minutes, and their offense just went 3 and out in 40 seconds.

How I think (fear) it all plays out is that USC ends up with James Franklin as its HC and Jimmy Lake as its DC.

I find it interesting that people think that LSU or USC can get Franklim out of Happy Valley. Penn State has deep pockets.

Criminy. What a primer on how to extend a two year old losing streak.

Hopefully Cal pulls the bad team moves tomorrow and not us.

Back