What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 10/24 - 10/28

43 points for Cal with 11 min left in the 4th.....that's like 3-4 games worth of points for the Bears. Go Grinch.

Ok. They believe in an issue. They protested. They got arrested. Seems pretty harmless.
Lol. A football game, the broadcast, advertisers are dialed into 5 second increments of time. Millions of dollars on the line. It’s not a time to sit down and hold hands in the middle of the stadium.

I’d slap felonies on those adults so fast.

****, USC won. Credit to Cal though for going for the 2-point conversion and the win. But they did blow a late 2-score lead

WSU down 11 to ASU. 2 minutes left. All 3 timeouts. 4th & goal from the 3.

Why in the world do you go for it instead of taking the 3 points? Makes no sense to me. You need 2 scores anyway. The whole idea is to extend the game and give yourself a chance.

Falcons beat the sheep in the snow.

Boise blew up Wyoming, didn't see that one coming.
AFA has to go up to Potato-land Thanksgiving weekend. Easily the toughest of what's left for them.

Typical outing from that Stalwart Ram team though-play really hard, and then have something stupid happen......and wind up losing by 3 touchdowns. That one's going in their moral victory HoF I'm sure.

"If our stupid fans hadn't started throwing snowballs, we'd have ruined AFA's storybook season!"

OSU being dumb. Fake FG attempt with 3 seconds left in the half in a tie game. The odds of your kicker running 25 yards to the end zone - not good.

UNLV up 17-7 on Fresno State at half. Both 6-1.

Also - UNLV did silver helmets & pants as well as I've seen.

UNLV up 17-7 on Fresno State at half. Both 6-1.

Also - UNLV did silver helmets & pants as well as I've seen.
Damn. UNLV might not be the paper tiger you might think they are. Soft ass schedule, but Barry Odom will be a good hire for them.

That game they have at AFA on the 18th of November could be sneaky good. Going back down there for it.

Dan Lanning saying that Bo Nix is the best QB is a bit pathetic when the guy has started 55 (Fifty-Five) College Games
The next game he starts would be like a guy that has played 4 seasons, went to the CFP, and made it to the CFP Final win or lose
Nix should not be eligible for any records or awards at this point
And Lanning is a **** grinning asshat

Dan Lanning saying that Bo Nix is the best QB is a bit pathetic when the guy has started 55 (Fifty-Five) College Games
The next game he starts would be like a guy that has played 4 seasons, went to the CFP, and made it to the CFP Final win or lose
You're a whiny bitch.

He's not going to the CFP this year. 😂

Back